What's new

Will I fit into Cheetah Hunt?

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
nadroJ said:
So you don't care about bring fat affecting your health, just so long as you're not too fat to ride a coaster. Got it.
Oh, trust me, I'm at a happy weight. I'm just a larger person. Not fat, just large. Trust me, I only drink diet soda. It's just that larger people tend to be porportionally bigger and I'm no exception.

Intricks

Strata Poster
^^ Well that was rude. He is trying to lose the weight, but focusing on a key area first so as to fit an upcoming trip ::eyeroll::

^ Unfortunately Ive never been to Dollywood or ridden a Eurofighter, but I fit Maverick, Storm Runner and Fahrenheit around 290-310 and Im 6ft as well, so Im guessing CHunt, in theory, shouldnt be too much of an issue if you are around the 250-270 mark when you go.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Very true, and using getting on a coaster as an incentive is great, but saying they want to lose the 'right' amount of weight to specifically fit on a ride just doesn't seem like a legit reason to want to lose weight, just makes me think that once he's been on it the unhealthy lifestyle will return.

Jarrett

I'm not an an unhealthy lifestyle though. It's not healthy or unhealthy, I just need to tip the scale and make it healthy so that I can fit into this ride, that's really all that I'm trying to do. I'm not at any health risks from size (though the caffeine addiction is another story) and I just want to be able to ride this ride. I think it'll give me more benefits than that, though, such as being able to downgrade to just a large t-shirt size and being able to fit onto Skyrush when my mom can get me to Hershey (she goes there a lot for work and wants to take me when Skyrush is running again.)

Intricks

Strata Poster
Wouldnt worry about Skyrush. The people that they showed being able to ride that made me feel like a supermodel :lol:

Jarrett

Intricks said:
Wouldnt worry about Skyrush. The people that they showed being able to ride that made me feel like a supermodel :lol:
Okay, that helps a lot. I still want to lose some weight for that trip so I can fit their other Intamins but if Im 5'11" and 250 pounds max I should be fine on CH. I'll still call BGT operations to ask people who deal with the problem on a daily basis but I should get a positive response if what I hear is true. Thanks so much!

Mike

Giga Poster
2012Jarrett said:
I'm just a larger person. Not fat, just large. Trust me, I only drink diet soda. It's just that larger people tend to be porportionally bigger and I'm no exception.

picard-facepalm.jpg