Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ian

• Big John

• Total voters

Dave

CF Legend
So you know the game, guess who farted (no one actually did, just a laugh)

n506678602_687762_4398.jpg

Just so many corking faces.

Ollie

CF Legend
It's clearly Martyn H. You can tell by his face he's hoping nobody will know it's him while Ciall behind him caught the full force of it. :p

Dave

CF Legend
I did wonder how many would vote for me :p

But I think its Martyn, as he's clearly followed through.

Ollie

CF Legend
I've got a picture I took at the end of the Paultons Live when someone really did fart. And caught everyone's expressions of disgust. :p
I was going to use it to do one of these but those who were there would of known who it was.

nealbie

CF Legend
I've just noticed Mark is wearing a McLiaren top! :shock:

I am most disappointed in you *tuts* :lol:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's Martyn. By a mile. Look at the face. I think he may have even followed through.

Ian looks like he's just been penetrated by John.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
It's not Martyn H, as he clearly looks to have just caught wind of it. It must have been Tom as he's nearby & is laughing at dropping such a bomb from such a little guy. Slayed has also caught wind of it & thus his reaction. Ian looks to have inhaled & Mushy is trying to flee the rancid odor. Luckily Ian has slipped a gas mask/cap over whoever it is next to the culprit, to keep him from passing out. (Sorry I don't recognize who is in front of Ian.)
Ciall & Joey appear to be the only ones in the back rows to have already caught wind of the offense. Big John should have, but he's likely immune to such a stench. :p

marc

CF Legend
I say its William, he is even putting his arm up saying that maybe its a bo smell and not a fart.

There is no option for him though :(