Votes: 0 0.0%
  • friends

• girlfriend/boyfriend

• Total voters

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
For now, I go with the family. Once a year the WHOLE family (parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc.) goes to park that is close for everyone. Other than that I have parents that let me go with a friend and thier parents but I can not wait to go by myself.

A

Anonymous

Thorpe or Chessie with friends. We're sad and have a set group, and a lift routine and try to get to parks most inset days. But anywhere else I go with family. My parents are pretty good and go on most rides with me. Unless theyre too "tired". I nearly killed my dad at Busch Gardens Africa!

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Friends for the most part, seeing as my mom doesn't like coasters. Locally it's almost exclusively with friends. When it comes to parks further away, I've done a lot of them on road trips with friends, although I've been to a lot with my dad. Our family vacation this year will include several parks that I'll go to with my dad.

thx

Mega Poster
Pretty much only with my sister, as she is the only "close one" (friends et.c.) who likes amusement-/theme parks. Some times the parents get in too, but that's usually if it's free entry or something like that, as they don't ride anything. I really should get back to U.K. and also eventually to the US and visit parks with CFers.

Tony

Hyper Poster
God it varies allot since there are no parks in Ireland. I went to Port Aventura with family a few times....with a friend another.....and by myself a few times.

I went to Alton, Parque Warner and Parque de Atracciones Madrid with just my Mam and I went to Gardaland with my school so that was with all my friends and I'm going to Thorpe with my Mam and neighbours in June!

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Majority of the time,it's with friends.

Very rarely do I go with family,infact I could probably count the times on one hand.

A

Anonymous

I usually go with my brother, just because most of my friends thinks that I'm an idiot riding roller coasters all the time, or just because they are scared of them.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Friends ftw. Not been to a park with a family member since I was about 15.

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
Used to be family up until this year.

Started going with friends seen as though I'm becoming more independent.

Usually join members of Talk Flamingo.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I go with just my mum most of the time. My dad will come sometimes.

I really cant be bothered with my close 'friends' ever. They slow me down and I dont get as many rides in a day.

Error

Strata Poster
Most of the time I go with my family, which normally means I have to off on my own to ride anything half-way decent in a day.