What's new

Which wood coaster is the worst?

Thunder1981

Roller Poster
What wood coaster is not worth going on because of the roughness, shakiest, extremely painful, and not even enjoyable? What wood coaster can u only ride once bc it’s unbearable and why?

Will

Strata Poster
It's a close thing between these topics and Coaster Express... but Coaster Express still wins it.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Whatever that pile of **** in Benidorm is called (Magnus Colossus?) that's up there as one of the roughest I've ever experienced.

Last ride on Big Dipper was a shocker, I used to always think National worse but my last visit flipped that.

Matt N

CF Legend
My least favourite wooden coaster is Grand National at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I’m probably being too harsh given that it’s 86 years old, but I just found it far, far too brutal to enjoy. It’s a shame, as if it were smoothed out, it would probably be one of my favourite wooden coasters, as I really like the layout!

Thunder1981

Roller Poster
It's a close thing between these topics and Coaster Express... but Coaster Express still wins it.
Is coaster express shakier and rougher then son of beast kings island Ohio?

^Lol just anything by RCCA in general. Absolute turd of a company.
What coaster rcca was the worst roughest shakiest and most unbearable painful and why?

Whatever that pile of **** in Benidorm is called (Magnus Colossus?) that's up there as one of the roughest I've ever experienced.

Last ride on Big Dipper was a shocker, I used to always think National worse but my last visit flipped that.
Is Magnus colossus or coaster express roughest and shakiest and most unbearable painful and why?

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
gmqFOVX.jpg

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
I always found it a little interesting that Europe has a notoriously poor collection of old woodies, considering how much old stuff we usually have compared to the US. Therefore, I can only come up with Pegasus at Efteling, which fortunately is no more.

Even Bandit is shockingly okay, so I can't even jump on the RCCA-bandwagon.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Those who said Magnus Colossus and Coaster Express are absolutely right. So much so that both coasters have been SBNO for quite some time and their future doesn't look to bright unless they light them on fire.

RCCA engineers should be prosecuted for coaster crimes against humanity.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Those who said Magnus Colossus and Coaster Express are absolutely right. So much so that both coasters have been SBNO for quite some time and their future doesn't look to bright unless they light them on fire.

RCCA engineers should be prosecuted for coaster crimes against humanity.
They were a dodgy company anyway; cutting corners, purposely under-valuing coasters and creating shell companies that they could dissolve to prevent themselves from being liable for any issues that would come from their coasters. So they actually KNEW their coasters were dodgy/badly designed/unsafe in the first place, so honestly the guys behind the company should be locked up, for real.

More info here:-

Last edited: