What's new

Which ride evokes the most swearing?

T0M

Hyper Poster
What causes the most intense four-letter outbursts from yourself or your group (when not in the earshot of children of course ;)).

I think for me it's certainly Valhalla, particulaly the water vortex section.

Probably Lost River Ride, Splash Battle and Stormforce 10 up there as well - detecting a theme here?

Error

Strata Poster
Shockwave at Kings Dominion, and Big Dipper at Michigans Adventure. The more colorful vocab can be heard from my mouth.

Sent while out and about

Lofty

CF Legend
Goliath in Walibi got me. Not swearing as in a bad thing, just the sheer airtime took me by surprise and had me swearing like a trooper.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Going on Maverick the first time had me swearing. Dont really swear on rides nowadays.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Error

Strata Poster
Almost forgot terrified screams of delight on Griffon. "OH ****!" While front row on the far left. Whee!

Sent while out and about

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
No one told me there was a **** massive drop on Valhalla. So much to Scarlet, Joey and Kyle's amusement much swearing happened. Then the deluge of water got involved. I wasn't even wearing a poncho. So I shouted more obscenities. But it's okay, I was at Blackpool so no-one else on the ride was offended.

Oblivion usually forces me to swear, as did The Swarm's first drop upon my first ride, mainly because I wasn't expecting it to be so fast since it looks so slow. An honourable mention goes to Rush during a 'one-click challenge'.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Every ride makes me swear. No idea why but I do have a huge fear of heights that kept me off coasters for years so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
The rides on the Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas & XXL at the German fairs tend to have that effect on most people who ride them, but for me it's those crappy kiddie coasters that hurt like hell for no reason whatsoever.
I imagine drop towers like Hurakan Condor, Giant Drop, Blue Fall & Lex Luthor will do the job as well. :wink:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Care to join me at the Prater in Vienna, Austria in September?

1723.photo.3.jpg

Can't wait to ride this baby!

1723.photo.4.jpg

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Na. I was only talking about me swearing because of unnecessary pain on kiddie coasters.
The rest of the rides people swear on out of fear, shock or excitement.