What's new

Which Park Will Be The First Western Park To Go Chinese?

Niles

Giga Poster
And so it begins, that has got to be a pretty cheap cred for a park being small and people powered, these might start popping up at little parks like this all over the place, also that slide in the background of some of the pictures looks terrifying 😅

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
And so it begins, that has got to be a pretty cheap cred for a park being small and people powered, these might start popping up at little parks like this all over the place, also that slide in the background of some of the pictures looks terrifying 😅
You can pick one up yourself for a little over 3k

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Kinda throwing this thread back on topic, I really could see a cheap small park that is in a desperate need of a standout steel coaster being the first to cross the line and get a GH. Some parks that come to my mind are Alabama Adventure, any of the Fun Spots, or Texas Wonderland. Get something that looks big and massive while a bang for your buck.

emoo

Hyper Poster
A 3 grand coaster is a much better idea for a garden than a rockery. Do they just helicopter it all in pre assembled all inclusive🧐 Not quite ready to give up on holiday money in limbo just yet though.

I am also keen to get back on topic of the larger scale rides falling into the newer design and interesting layout category. A dragon wagon variant that took years to recognise is lacking somewhat 😁.

Dar

Hyper Poster
I wonder if there's a political element to the reluctance, especially in the US?
I imagine parks in some areas would struggle to market a Chinese made ride, not to mention the general distrust of Chinese manufacturing in certain places and demographics