What's new

Which merlin owned maurer sohne spinner do you prefer?

Which merlin owned maurer sohne spinner do you prefer?

• Dragons Fury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spinball Whizzer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jokerman

Giga Poster
I havn't been on Spinball, but I find it hard to believe that with that layout it could be better than Fury.

I won't vote, but I would like to say that no spinner will ever beat Winjas. Such a good ride.

Rush

Giga Poster
Dragon's Fury is excellent! <3 Really really enjoyable. I don't mind so much if I don't get a great spin seeing as I get sick quite easily but it's a pretty awesome ride.

Spinball on the other hand was rather rubbish. Uncomfortable and pretty dull to be honest.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I actually like the compactness off spinball, and I have to say I prefer both the winjas - despite their nice lift hills and little tricks, the rides themself aren't as good.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Spinball seems so out of place at Alton, it looked like something Drayton should have. Fury on the other hand suits Chessie really well, and I actually think it's a decent rollercoaster!

I'd go with Dragons Fury.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Dragons Fury. More fun, more theme, more near-misses, more goodness. My only critisim is the second climb hill, and 9/10 after that the spin afterwards is poor, if existant.

However, I do think it is good fun, and better than Spinball, which is beginning to do my head in a bit.