What's new

Which european new generation INTAMIN is better?

Toutatis Vs. Batman Gotham City Escape

• Toutatis - Park Asterix

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Batman GCE - Parque Warner Madrid

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

emoo

Hyper Poster
Both are great & near capital cities with easy transport links. If anyone is considering a trip go for whatever surrounding factors peak your interest more.

The Toutatis overall presentation is wonderful with attention to detail and grand effects. One of the best stations ever? The swing launch is so much fun to ride and watch . Shame the rest of the ride goes out of view till the end but the festival plaza is a sight to behold in itself. Outclasses Icebreaker every way in spades. I've not done Pantheon so don't have unavoidable internal comparisons of the similarities. Trains are comfortable & themed superbly.

Batman's top hat and stall look incredible just by putting sweet af raw hardware in full view at key spots. You can watch the ride fly through the track from so many angles near anf far including a small kiosk serving drinks. Queue and preshow could be better arranged. The plot and choice of station theme has been done before although has some merits. One pre show affect didn't work for me and I don't remember the on board audio so wasn't buzzing over that. The end is clever, unique and weird, yet somehow not for me. Trains are comfortable, sleek and gorgeous.

Esther7

Roller Poster
That's a good question! I was lucky enough to ride BGCE on its opening day, and I recently rode Toutatis two weeks ago.

The truth is that I love both, but if I have to choose I'll go with Toutatis. I love all its elements and I think I enjoyed it a little more, although they are both great.

And this has nothing to do with the coasters, but it was my first visit to Parc Asterix and I loved it! 😍