What's new

What's your thought about B&M vest restraint ?

What's your thought about B&M vest restraint ?

• Total voters

Matt N

CF Legend
Try stand up coaster restraints
Oddly, I didn't actually find Shockwave at Drayton Manor's restraints too uncomfortable... I wasn't a fan of the standing position as a whole, but I didn't find any particular element of the ride's restraints to be inherently bad, which surprised me given the reputation that stand up coaster restraints often get (especially among males...). Although having said that, Shockwave might differ slightly as it's an Intamin...

As for the B&M vest restraint, I've experienced it on Galactica, Manta and The Swarm, and I've never had a problem with it. I've never felt uncomfortable in them, and they keep the ride experience glossy smooth for the most part (apart from Manta, which had quite a noticeable rattle when I rode, but I don't think the restraints caused that...), although I will say that I have quite bony hips, and I noticed that the bottom part of the restraint on The Swarm really dug into them once the ride had ended, and it did hurt a little. I also noticed this happen with the Intamin restraints on Stealth, though, so it might just be a problem with how I sit on coasters...

Alex B

Mega Poster
I’m on the shorter end for my age (13) I’m 5 foot 4 inches and it rlly doesn’t dig in for me because of the restraints being meant for adults and I just hate stand ups i really could give 2 ****s about stand ups I don’t care about credits enough to do stand ups at every park I go 2