Staff member
Administrator
Blue skies?

A sprinkle of snow?

Continous rain for a week?

Too hot?

Too cold?

Storms?

Volcanic ash from Eyjafjallajökull (finally learnt how to spell it!) blocking air traffic?

Basically, this is intended as a topic to replace the "SNOW!" topics that pop up about once a year, or people discussing the weather in the good/bad news topic.

Over here, it's finally getting warmer. We had a whooping 12 degrees today, and it hasn't rained since Monday. However, we had a small hailstorm this afternoon.

So, how is the weather where you live today?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Today it has been very warm, very pleasant with hardly a cloud in the sky. No breeze, just nice sunshine. About 16/17 degrees here.

At the mo, it is dark, and it is warmish but is about 8 degrees.

Ollie

CF Legend
Today's been nice and warm. Although it was quite hot around lunch time in our conservatory.

Ollie

CF Legend
^ I know. It was hot anyway but in our conservatory it was 34C. Quite uncomfortable to sit in and eat a hot meal. :(

Snoo

The Legend
50F most of the day.. not bad at all. Could be warmer, as it will be over the next few days.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Today it was raining. :( And I was supposed to go driving, but couldn't because of the rain.

The rest of the week, though, it's been perfect. About 85 degrees, clear skies, a nice breeze, PERFECT spring break and beach weather. :)

It was way colder than it has been the past few days. We had an eighty degree day the other day which is awesome for this time of year, but today was only like, 11 degrees or so.

The next few days are around the 19 range.

CMonster

Giga Poster
It's amazing here too. Low eighties, clear skies...

I really wish I could go to the beach right now...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
blue_sky_0925.jpg

This. :D

nealbie

CF Legend
Well that was scary - it was like looking out of the window, but into my laptop screen. MOST confusing! :lol:

Jer

Strata Poster
Cloudy, rained pretty hard last night so it's kinda damp out, but comfortable temperature wise.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Fantastic, haven't had rain since....gosh Iv'e lost count how many days we haven't had rain! But the ground is dry as **** and really hard :)

A

Anonymous

Prety bright here afew clouds in the sky as of yet but so far looks like another warm day.

A

Anonymous

Very Hot atmosphere. I think it is an effect of global Warming. However now i have an AC.
There is a hot atmosphere for a month.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Gah... we've got rain. The Norwegian way. Which means, a constant drizzle for several days, and general fog and clouds.

Hoping for sun tomorrow, though!