• 75 ft.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 ft. or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lofty

CF Legend
It depends on Coaster or Tower ride.

In terms of Coaster it's 200+ with PMBO.

Tower on the other hand it would be Hurakan at 300ft <3

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
JTRCBOY97 said:
200, stealth at thorpe park in the UK! :)

Well, it wasn't hard to guess it would be Stealth at Thorpe Park in the UK. the other Stealth is only 115ft, and that a Vekoma Flying Dutchman. (which has been re-located)

Mine is over 200ft, but hopefully in the summer 400ft.

maccat215

Roller Poster
So far, 215ft on PMBO, though if i go to America like my family are planning, it will go up by another 200ft or so.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
I've done KK, TTD, and MF. I-305, Superman:EFK, and whatever they will call it at Orlando Thrill Park are next. Steel Dragon 2000 is on my bucket list. MF and TTD are the ones so far that I think everyone has to ride.

vividtrauma

Roller Poster
400+

I guess I have been lucky enough to scrape the sky on TTD, but honestly the rides on top of the stratosphere hotel in Las Vegas are like 900 ft above the ground, pretty scary honestly.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Wouldn't that be highest really though? ;)

s15c

Mega Poster
Ka and Dragster both. So I got it locked up. Beyond that is Millennium, Nitro, then Magnum (blech).

humblewumble

Roller Poster
I think mine would be Bizarro at Six Flags New England. /: I will break that record when I go to Six Flags Great Adventure this summer :)

wakey1512

Roller Poster
For me is the Pepsi Max big one at 235ft (72m) back in 2003. If you removed Oblivion from its ditch im not sure it would be that far off..