What's new

Whats better? Being bald or to have to much hair?

Whats better? Being bald or to have to much hair?

• Bald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lots of hair

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
I say bald, because man if you had really long hair you could just cut it, with bald you can only get a dorky wig.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Don't be a twat. If you went bald you'd be in denial for about two years then finally think "**** it" and shave it off, or comb it over :lol:

Will

Strata Poster
How can you have too much hair?
I'm losing mine already, and am not happy about it.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Im not sure if Im losing mine...Ive always had a big-ish forehead...but my hair feels thinner...but that might be the mix of using too much conditioner (regular conditioner twice a week about and leave in every day). I dunno. I used mousse today instead of leave in, but it still feels thing...might need a recovery day. I hate it though...the sides of the top of my hair have always been less thick than the top of it...grr...

A

Anonymous

Well... Being Bald..... eh... Too much hair.... if you have "Too Much" You can simply get it Thinned or cut in Layers... for girls.. and guys..... so there isn't as much.

aly

Mega Poster
hair_flowing.jpg

Just look at the row of long flowing locks second from the back? Why would anyone want to ever be bald? :(

aly

Mega Poster
Of course then we have Snoo. Who is just pure sex. :wink:

Ah the pro's and con's of hair or no hair. :(

Sam

Giga Poster
I'd rather have too much hair.... at least you could get it cut. But I'm not overly worried about going bald. Meh, take it as it comes.

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
Too much hair.

Some people suit being bald, but i really, REALLY wouldn't. If I ever go bald, bald, (No hair on top) I will wear a hat (I don't suit hats much either but hey!), until I save up enough to have a hair transplant (my own hair only though, don't want anybody elses on my head, that would just be weird).