What's new

What would you do?

Lofty

CF Legend
Hi all,

Just a bit of a pointless but fun topic here. I don't know if this has been done before, if it has, it wasn't recent so here's another topic..

If you had free run over a park of your choice (You were the owner, planning restrictions didn't exist), what would you do?

I'll pick Port Aventura for an example; Firstly, I'd Take the damn Kumbak trains and alterations from Stampida. I'd get a company in who actually knows what they're doing with rides, not just knowing how to wreck them.

Secondly, I'd go through with the new 'land/area' that was proposed, Amazonia or whatever it was. I'd make this the flow from Polynesia through to China, where the Sesame area is now. I'd have a larger addition to the area, as in a large coaster of some kind, plus, adding a few more larger flat rides that the park is screaming out for.

Next, I'd start to tart the park up ever so slightly, it doesn't need much, in this I mean that I'd irradicate the chewing gum from Tutuki's Tunnel, get rid of the Graffiti from Baco's Queue etc. The park is in great shape, it's just some of the aesthetics are terrible at the moment.

Last, I'd ad a permanent, Scare/Walk through attraction. By this, I just mean I would open "Horror In Penitence" throughout the year. This is in situe every year, never opens until Halloween and is never changed inside. It needs a big re-haul I have to admit, but it's still a fun attraction.

I hope people understand this and put your ideas for a certain park up.

I'd take every good coaster design from China in recent years and built it close to my house.

I like it.

Lol.

Yeah, I see what you mean, but as in terms of taking over one park, improving it. What would you do to what park?

I'd design a similar coaster ride to Millennium Force. But add my own twist

Design of trains: Looks like the Wild Thing's trains of W.W (Wild Wves)

Elements

Element Choice 1
- Final Fantasy theme ride (outside)
- Would do dips, rolls, horshoes, inversions etc.. to an original orchestral theme (done by Nobuo Uematsu; FFVII & Lost Odyssey's composer)

The coaster would have a Final Fantasy-theme coaster train

Speed: 70
Type: Cable lift
Inversions: 7
Cars: 5
type: sit down

---

Element Choice 2
- Anime themed
- "Mobile Suit Gundam" logo on the trains

Speed: 74
Launch: Cable
Inversions: 8
Overbanked turns: 4
Cars: 6
type: sit down

title of ride: Cataclysm

I would take Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and make more Roller Coasters, and redue the Roar. I mean don't get me wrong, it's an awesome woody. But much more could be done.