What's new

What type of underwear do you prefer? (Male version)

What type of underwear do you prefer?

• Y fronts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tight boxers

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • loose boxers

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Briefs

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Thong

• Commando

• 'Other'

• Total voters

Darren B

Giga Poster
So, boys, what type of underwear do you prefer to wear? Ladies, your vote goes on what you prefer on a man.

Is it the traditional Y front?
images

Or how about the boxer short?
images

Which also comes in a looser fit.
images

Then we have the briefs...
images

Is there something you want to tell us?
images

Or do you classify your preferred choice of underwear as 'other'?
images

As you can see from the photos, Ive tightened myself up recently. If you insist on sharing these photos can you please ensure that I'm credited, thanks.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Lycra based boxers are the most comfortable.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Tight boxers for me, i spend my lunch breaks in the gym and need to keep the mouse in the house.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Tight boxers, loose boxers are the worst thing ever! What's the point in wearing them? You may as well go commando as they offer 0 support and always look baggy and gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
delpiero1982 said:
Tight boxers for me, i spend my lunch breaks in the gym and need to keep the mouse in the house.

I have Gym shorts that do that for me! I prefer to keep the "moose" in it's "hoose" though!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I was trying to think of something suitable rhyming with snake - or a variety of snake, but no luck, and keeping the "worm in it's hurm" was too geordie!! (and far too small)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Briefs or tight boxer shorts. Keep everything in check and are comfortable, what more could you ask?

nealbie

CF Legend
Hixee said:
Briefs or tight boxer shorts. Keep everything in check and are comfortable, what more could you ask?

What Hixee said. Soooooo comfortable. If it's hot and I'm wearing soft material trousers/shorts though, commando for the win.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
On the subject of underwear - is there a name for the hole in the front of the pants, which you pop your mouse/worm/snake/lizard/elephant/todger/maggot/salamander/newt/toad/alligator/electric eel/willy out of when you're doing a wee wee?

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
I go tight boxers...its a lot like a bra for women. If it is not a snug fit you get some bouncage that is both uncomfortable and awkward, depending on the company you are with.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
caffeine_demon said:
On the subject of underwear - is there a name for the hole in the front of the pants, which you pop your mouse/worm/snake/lizard/elephant/todger/maggot/salamander/newt/toad/alligator/electric eel/willy out of when you're doing a wee wee?

That will be the same as with trousers... A fly. Though I call mine my maggot hole :oops: