What's new

What trips do you have planned for this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadroJ

CF Legend
So seeing as the 2009 season has officially started, what parks are everyone planning to do this year? What new coasters will you be riding? And how many time are you going to visit Thorpe Park before you get bored of it? =]

Anyway, here's my list:

Norfolk, end of April:
Pleasurewood Hills, Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach, Joyland

Midlands, mid-May:
West Midlands Safari Park, Alton Towers, Drayton Manor

Belgium, end of June:
Plopsaland

Denmark & Germany, end of July:
Heide Park, Djurs Sommerland, Farup Sommerland, Tivoli Gardens, Hansa Park plus extra parks.

Spain, mid-August:
Parque Warner Madrid, Parque de Attraciones de Madrid

Germany early October:
Phantasialand

Plus: Ghosterforce, the many obligatory trips to Thorpe, Legoland and CWoA

I'm having a really busy year this year as it's my last year of 'freedom' before Uni and I want to make the most out of it by going to as many parks as I can.

So, what are you up to this year?

Ben

CF Legend
OH WELL

I planned a new trip since that topic xD

Still going to California/Las Vegas, but, now from 14th-21st of September I'm going to Germany/Holland and doing...

Heide Park
Toverland
Movie Park
Phantasialand
Holiday Park
Europa Park

<3

Rach

Giga Poster
^Ciall, if you're heading to Fantasy Island, I recommend heading down to Bottons Pleasure Beach in Skegness if you want more credits (4). It's only 10 minutes in car/20 minutes on bus.

April - Thorpe Park

May - West Midlands Safari Park & Alton Towers

June - None at present time

July - Camelot, New Pleasureland Southport & Blackpool

August - None at present time

September - Alton Towers, Lightwater Valley & Flamingoland

October - Won't know until September if I can do Ghosterforce or not

Need to squeeze Oakwood and Adventure Island in there somewhere as well.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Rach said:
^Ciall, if you're heading to Fantasy Island, I recommend heading down to Bottons Pleasure Beach in Skegness if you want more credits (4). It's only 10 minutes in car/20 minutes on bus.

I'm going for the live in September with Peter and we are already trying to squeeze Fantasy in on the Friday, so probably won't be doing Bottons...:(

We'll see though ;)

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Chessington
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Thorpe
Alton
Blackpool
GF
Thorpe
Thorpe

Thats me. Not sure if thats enough Thorpe's.

Snoo

The Legend
Regular visitations: Cedar Point and Waldameer

Confirmed trips:

USA Live 09: Cedar Point, Kings Island, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Holiday World, Indiana Beach, Fun Spot, Cedar Point again

Orlando: Universal Studios Orlando, Busch Gardens Africa, Islands of Adventure, Sea World Orlando

Possible Trips:

Vegas again
Trip de Furie
Michigan's Adventure
Kennywood

This year is a bit more toned down then normal.. with less visits to Cedar Point and more visits to Waldameer.. and cheaper trips that I don't have to pay for.. ie: Orlando. Vegas and Furie will only happen if I can raise enough cash for it, same goes for MiA and KWood.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Alton Towers....ALOT! Benn 3 times all ready, on wednesday going to florida.

Maybe a trip down to thorpe and maybe a trip up to blackpool

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
There's a strong possibility that I may be heading back to Paris next week (and not paying, yay!), so if that happens, I'll go to Parc Asterix as it was closed when I was over there recently.

Just found out that my apartment in Tokyo will be about a half hour walk from Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea, so no doubt they will be on the cards sometime in May/June/July. I'd rather be living more centrally really, but still pretty cool to have Tokyo Disney as my "home" park. It may even be worth getting an annual pass, but will look into that later.

I missed out on Eejanaika last time, so I'll definitely head out to Fuji Q at some point and no doubt other parks in the area.

I'm going to try and do a few weekends away to get to some other places outside Tokyo (Nasu Highlands?), but made no plans so far.

End of July is the Germany/Denmark trip, and it's looking like I'll be heading to Adventure Island just before that, too.

After that, no idea.

Rush

Giga Poster
Obviously I shall be at Thorpe and Chessie a few times.

Once exams are over I shall be heading to Alton and Oakwood. I might also consider going back to Legoland seeing as I haven't been there for 5 years.

My most anticipated trip though is to Busch Gardens Europe on August 3! Woohoo!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I'll start with Thorpe, just like everybody else.

TusenFryd is a regular, this season I may for once go more than once as well.

We may head towards Gothenburg this summer, to hit Liseberg.

Other than that, nothing in the plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.