What's new

what song did you choose when on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Re: what song did you choose when on Hollywood Rip Ride Rock

For my first POV I used Busy Child by Crystal Method (the default song), for the nighttime POV I picked the same as Ollie (Bring Me To Life by Evanescence) & for the HD POV I went with Stockholm Syndrom by Muse (#123 – very easy to remember). The one I've listened to the most (probably 6-7 times) is Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin (#113). Other ones I've chosen include The Temples of Syrinx by Rush (#101), Won’t Get Fooled Again by The Who (#130), Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones (#122), Break on Through by The Doors (#103), Lose Yourself by Eminem (#306), Brothers Gonna Work it Out by Public Enemy (#305) & Insane in the Brain by Cypress Hill (on the list).
Once I did an all heavy metal day with Cyanide (#701) & For Whom The Bell Tolls (#703) by Metallica, Paranoid by Black Sabbath (#711), You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ by Judas Priest (#718) & Know your Enemy by Rage Against the Machine (#707).
Never having to wait in the queue line for HRRR <3

Pingu on drugs

Roller Poster

I did Stockholm Syndrome by Muse (# 123) and Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin. I have to say, Breaking Benjamin really worked on the ride, for example the song peaked going down the first drop. It was amazing at night!

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster

Gimme all your lovin - ZZ top
Kickstart my heart - Motley Crue
When I listen to these songs I think of the ride.