What's new

What is your mentality towards riding non-kiddie “+1” type coasters?

What is your mentality towards riding non-kiddie “+1” type coasters?

• Total voters
I think in this poll, I initially voted "B" but then changed it to "C" but after my most recent trip, I'm creeping somewhere between "C" and "D" (kept my vote as "C"). I will ride +1's but if the expectation is that pain will accompany the ride, I will pass going forward.

I'm more of a B

I won't typically ride a kiddie cred unless I'm on the park and it has a walk on queue. I wouldn't go out of my way to queue up for a kiddie cred for a significant length of time.

For let's say a commonly cloned layout, I would ride the coaster if I was at the park that it's at but I won't necessarily go out of my way to do it if it's on it's own.

I think the best thing to do is ride the coasters you're going to enjoy the most, although I do find it hard to resist a cred if I'm there. When I've been to ride Boomerangs, SLCs and spinning mice, generally they've been some of the most major coasters in the park, so I didn't really think of not riding them.

However, I don't think I'd ride them if I visited a huge park like Canada's Wonderland, for example. I suspect you could probably have more fun re-riding Behemoth and Leviathan, for instance, with the time you had available.