What's new

What is your favourite type of track?

Cernuschi

Roller Poster
B&M also gets my vote. They look so elegant and smooth and also the ride makes a great sound!

Inatmin is close behind though.

RCF

Strata Poster
I would have to say that B&M is the best, but Intamin is a close second. Look at TTD and KK.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
^ You know what? I prefer the look of Stealth to TTD and Kingda Ka. I am by no means saying it is a better ride, but i think the proportions are more attractive and the supports look nicer. The twist and the track seems more of a feature too.

An intamin multi-looper using mostly 3 and 4 railed track looks really nice. I also think B&M track looks better inverted than the standard way around, the box section spine then is more of a feature.

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
I really don't find B&M track interesting at all. It just looks so boring, plain, dull. When you compare it to Intamin or even Vekoma/Arrow par example, it looks like there's something going on. Intamin/Gerstlauer track looks like it's very busy, and structurally very strong through the use of triangles. Vekoma/Arrow track looks contrasting, with spikey/spineyness reflecting the smooth, rounded curves of the rails, spine and supports.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
I don't know why everybody brown noses B&M so much, it doesn't look that good. I prefer how dominating woodies can look, with the huge chapel structured supports & twisting turns etc, it's incredibly attractive.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Beemer's are like Artwork.

Intamins are sweeet.

Arrow suspended coasters look good too I think.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Ormerod said:
I don't know why everybody brown noses B&M so much, it doesn't look that good. I prefer how dominating woodies can look, with the huge chapel structured supports & twisting turns etc, it's incredibly attractive.

I kind of agree. B&Ms do look kind of good, but a nice Intamin looks better any day. Those pictures of Maverick on the last page are awesome. :p But you know, some things like Diamondback or Batman ARE pretty sexy. B&M fliers look cool too, IMO.