What's new

What is the best park for each manufacturer?

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
I don't really have any ideas for an introductory paragraph, the title speaks for itself. What is the best park for each manufacturer?

Bolliger & Mabillard: I will have to go with SeaWorld Orlando for this one. With Kraken, Manta, Mako, Pipeline and soon-to-be Penguin Trek it's a no brainer.

Zamperla: Coney Island is owned by Zamperla actually, if I remember correctly, and almost every ride there is a Zamp. So also a no brainer.

Vekoma: Energylandia is my choice here...

...but for SBF Visa I think Energylandia is also the place to go for them.

For Intamin it gets a bit tougher, but I think it's a tie between Hersheypark (Giant splash, Fahrenheit, Skyrush, Stormrunner) or Djurs Sommerland (Tigeren, Juvelen, Drage Kongen, Piraten).

How about Gerstlauer? I think my answer will be Hansa Park. Karnan, Novgorod, Midgard.

For Arrow Dynamics it's got to be Six Flags Magic Mountain. X2. Viper. Ninja. Jet Stream. Gold Rusher. Simply no others match up.

Honorable mention: Heide Park used to be the best park ever for Huss flats, but almost all of them have been removed now. Sad. Not sure what the best one now is. Maybe Walibi Holland with G Force, Spinning Vibe and Blast?

Matt N

CF Legend
I made a thread quite similar to this one a couple of years back: https://coasterforce.com/forums/thr...-the-world-for-each-major-manufacturer.44622/

I would possibly change some of my answers compared to back then, though.

For instance, I’d definitely agree with your judgement on SeaWorld Orlando for B&M in the current climate. Back then, I suggested Six Flags Great Adventure for B&M, but SeaWorld will soon match their 5 B&Ms, and they have a very diverse range of B&M coasters!

With TTD turning Zamperla, I’m also not sure that I’d necessarily still go with Cedar Point for Intamin either. I’d probably now err towards Hersheypark.

RMC - Magic Mountain...shut up Cedar Point fanboys...SDC also has a shot with Fire in the hole opening this year

B&M - SWO is it really a contest...Magic Mountain and CP come close

Mack - Euopa...they own the damn thing

Vekoma - Energylandia...Its kind of their testing ground, and they make a fortune off their partnership

Arrow - SFMM...X2 and Viper. Need I say more? Oh yeah, Goldrusher exists

GCI - Hershey? They built their first their as well as a dueling model

CCI - Holiday World or Porta Ventura...PV has more, but Holidayworld has better

Intamin - Universal Orlando?

Gerstlauer - Power Park...two infinities next to each other...also Hansa

Zamperla - Coney Island

Premier - Magic Mountain...two that's all folks

the_coaster_l

Roller Poster
Of parks I’ve been to,

Intamin: Hershey. Skyrush is arguably the best Intamin and Fahrenheit and Storm Runner are both very good. However ferrari world and Great Adventure do come close.

B&M: Canada’s Wonderland. Their top 3 are all B&Ms and has my 2nd and 4th favourite B&Ms with leviathan and behemoth respectively, and Leviathan isn’t far off fury for me. Carowinds does come close, but Behemoth wins it for Canada’s Wonderland.

Arrow: Magic Mountain, not much explaining required here.

Mack: plopsaland. Just for RTH really, maybe it’ll change to Europa next year.

Gerstlauer: hansa park, pretty self explanatory.