What's new

What 'Exclusive'/Rare Cred's Do You Have?

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I have the cred for Son of Beast with the loop as well as I-305 with the trims before reprofiling, if that counts. And they don't count as creds, but some rare rides I've gotten were early morning rides on Diamondback and Backlot Stunt Coaster, a night ride on The Beast and Adventure Express after hours, and a ride on Maverick in the rain when they were shutting it down. Those and the three roller coasters I put in my backyard made from household materials.

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
The kiddie cred at Boondocks in South Dakota, not closed but literally in the middle of coaster nowhere.

An enjoyable boomerang - the one at the Prater

Olympia Looping and Holenblitz (the crazy portable indoor spinner)

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
2012Jarrett said:
Those and the three roller coasters I put in my backyard made from household materials.

Wouldn't happen to have any pictures? That's awesome that you actually made backyard coasters...I'm just curious what household materials you made it out of.

Peter

Hyper Poster
I've picked up a few of the coasters already mentioned in this topic (GoGator's ,Clacton Pier, Skyrush,Barry Island, Taxi-Jam,Speed in Vegas to name some)

I don't know anyone else who has the original Paultons Park Runaway mine train. The pictures on RCDB are all ones that my family took and are of me and my sister riding it. :)

ca26g6v0005i1mccc0agfi.jpg

I also have the defunct Dragon Ride and Needles Park (IoW) and Roller Coaster at Peter Pan's in Ryde (IoW).

Hoping to get quite a few unique creds this summer when we hit Moscow and St Petersburg.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Go away!

And I too have that Runaway Train, when it was in Mablethorpe.

What about the Cleethorpes Beach cred, ey? Any of you bitches got that?

3au44eu1o49ugquj1jp000.jpg

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
bmac said:
I'm pretty sure Jerry's son is the lone person here who can possibly brag about it, but there's the Kiddie Coaster @ Rye Playland. The only people who are able to get that credit are under 44" in height.
Chris (rollermonkey) told me he also got it, even though he was over the height limit. He even got the Hasidic kiddie oval in Brooklyn. :roll:

Posting the Starliner revival topic reminded me that I could be one of but a few that got the cred at Cypress Gardens, since it only stood there for the 2007-2008 seasons.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Peter said:
I don't know anyone else who has the original Paultons Park Runaway mine train.
I have that mein* train. Either that or Skyways at Clarence Pier would have been my first coaster.

Talking of Skyways, it's a SDC Galaxi (I RCDBd that!) and is the only one in the UK. I know several other CFers have that cred but it is a rare(ish) coaster model. Thankfully.
2logo.jpg

* Deliberate typo.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
kimahri said:
Speaking of which I have the Creds at Ocean Beach Pleasure Park in South Shields. I know Jake's been there, not sure about anyone else though.
As I'm currently pissing on other people's parades, I visited Ocean Beach in 2009 when I did my "Chipboard Cities" tour of the north east and grabbed the creds.
newcastle%20(17).JPG

newcastle%20(18).JPG

Life Outside topic: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=26481

kimahri

CF Legend
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Now That I've been thinking, The only other possible creds up here is the **** at the Hoppings but I've never actually been to it since you get trench foot, pick pocked by smelly people and a stab wound as an added bonus and they're traveling and hang about in June every year. So I guess if anyone is looking for some extra exclusivity, now you know cause am I **** going there, ever.

Mike

Giga Poster
I'm POSSIBLY the only person on here who has been on Melbourne's Wacky Worm Family Coaster at Wonderland Fun Park.

http://rcdb.com/9882.htm

It has only been in operation since 2011, and I can't think of too many people on here who have been to Melbourne in that time.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
ECG said:
bmac said:
I'm pretty sure Jerry's son is the lone person here who can possibly brag about it, but there's the Kiddie Coaster @ Rye Playland. The only people who are able to get that credit are under 44" in height.
Chris (rollermonkey) told me he also got it, even though he was over the height limit. He even got the Hasidic kiddie oval in Brooklyn. :roll:
Rye had an ACE/NAPHA event in 05 or 06 where they let everyone have a ride on the kiddie woodie. And I've been to Kids 'N Action but they wouldn't let me or the two others I was with even in the door!

Posting the Starliner revival topic reminded me that I could be one of but a few that got the cred at Cypress Gardens, since it only stood there for the 2007-2008 seasons.
And as far as Starliner goes http://rcdb.com/3075.htm?p=31343 :p Yup, got it too.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
ECG said:
bmac said:

No, I don't have the Rye Kiddie, but there are apparently two ways to get it:

1: Attend one of the occasional ACE events. About every other time, they let adult ACErs who can fit, ride.
2: Contact park PR well in advance, ask very nicely, and show up before opening for a private ride.

The first happens for certain, the second, I don't know 100% is true. (Incidentally, I believe the train is not the same as the similar in WV, and is far more restrictive what shape/sized adults can ride.)

The Brooklyn kiddie oval was surprisingly easy. I guess you have to know the prayer for coasters in Hebrew. ;)

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I've got Seabreeze. In fact, I got my first ever speeding ticket while driving home to Boston from Seabreeze! <3

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^^Not only do you, CanobieFan, the kid & I have the credz, but so do Mike, Ben, Jake & MouseAT. So I wouldn't consider them to be exclusive or rare (even on CF). :p

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Indeed, I'd say the same about the Old Town credits... If people arnt saying them there it might just be because people assume "everyone" has those. I myself rode the Windstorm there some 10 years ago at this point! (before I even really started counting) and I've even driven a CoasterForce member or two there, twice now :p