What's new

What does your Spotify pie chart look like?

Benenen

Hyper Poster
2eacc671cb14d1da6a73b0f672761803.jpg

A few years ago I listened to pretty much just metal so this is nice to see confirmation I’ve branched out and blossomed my tastes. Still love metal though, it’s the only genre that puts fire in my belly and gets truly under my skin but I have to be in the right mood for it now.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
2eacc671cb14d1da6a73b0f672761803.jpg

A few years ago I listened to pretty much just metal so this is nice to see confirmation I’ve branched out and blossomed my tastes. Still love metal though, it’s the only genre that puts fire in my belly and gets truly under my skin but I have to be in the right mood for it now.
Sorry for the double post... But Nintendocore? WTF is Nintendocore? Exactly as it sounds?

Edit: Yep, quick google, EXACTLY as it sounds haha, brilliant! 👍 😂 😂 😂

EmmaUK

Mega Poster
IMG_2348.jpeg

Am interesting mix, skewed in part by my ex and daughter using my Spotify in the car. Surprised at Eddie Izzard being so high as I only listened to the one album whilst on a road trip

davidm

Strata Poster
I posted mine, but then deleted it as it was stupid - it professed to be the last month stats but clearly wasn't and so looked a bit daft.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I posted mine, but then deleted it as it was stupid - it professed to be the last month stats but clearly wasn't and so looked a bit daft.
No, I don't think the time is up to date either, an artist I've listened to way more than some listed in the last few weeks doesn't appear... Also artists listed I don't remember listening to since summer. So I'm guessing there's a data delay on Spotify's API... Not that it matters one bit ya fussy sod...

Last edited:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
pie.jpg

Recent concerts and upcoming shows influenced. Instafest gives a different overview.

Instafest.jpg

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
1699299092786.png
1699299132649.png

No surprises here really, Do listen to a lot of soundtracks while working. Despite soundtracks being the top 2 artists, surprised how small a chunk of the pie they take up