• I always try something different!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I stick to my guns!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nadroJ

CF Legend
So I'm sitting here nursing a hangover and waiting for the boyfriend to return with a delicious Subway for me, footlong ham and cheese, extra cheese, mayo on honey oat ;]

What do you guys get when you go to Subway? Do you try something different every time? Or are you like me and once you've found your perfect sandwich you stick to it?

peep

CF Legend
I don't go to Subway enough to have a sandwich I get every time. I've been like 4 or 5 times over the past 2/3 years. I usually look at the boards, go "that looks good, that one please", purchase it and then leave going 'om nom nom'

Nic

Strata Poster
6" Chicken Teryaki on Italian Herb & Cheese NOT GRILLED with cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mixed peppers, a "little bit" of onion and Sweet Onion sauce.

Nom.

A

Anonymous

I have only been to Subway once, and I have no idea what I got then. So I would probably pick a different one this time...

Error

Strata Poster
Sadly for me, Subway's the only fast food that isn't 30 minutes away. So I usually get a meatball marinara with sausage, american cheese, parmasan, and some light mayo.

I usually don't get anything else.

RCF

Strata Poster
Usually either a footlong Black Forest Ham with lots and lots of lettuce, or a footlong Meatball Marinara with American cheese! <3

Jer

Strata Poster
I got a 12" Chicken Parmesan sub on roasted garlic bread. I know it's not the best for me, and I know it'd not a $5 foot long, but it's delicious so I get it anyway.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Footlong Italian BMT on Italian herbs and cheese (I like how it's not called "parmesan oregano" any more because the simpletons didn't understand what it was), no cheese, toasted (to bring a bit of a grease out of the salami), everything except gherkins (I like gherkins, but they add too much juice) and sometimes without jalapeños just because I'm often not in the mood for surprise pockets of fire in a sandwich. Sauce is a weird one, I might get honey mustard, I might get sweet chilli, I might get southwest, but I generally always regret getting sauce because they usually put too much on, no matter how much you tell them you only want "a little bit".

While they're quite tasty, I always have it and think "f*ck me, that was expensive", especially when you know you can get a much better sandwich from one of those sandwich shops that only locals know about. Shame you never know where they are though.

Also, extra cheese? Are you mental?

Dave

CF Legend
Like Martyn the Italian BMT footlong. Even better on a Thursday! Toasted with lettuce, green pepper, red onion, cucumber and southwest sauce.

Will

Strata Poster
They need to bring back the Chicken Temptation. I told the mildly confused sandwich servant that when I was in Subway earlier in the week, but she just raised her eyebrows at me.

Consequently; 6 inch, turkey & bacon, Italian. Salad can **** off, but drown the thing in sweet chilli sauce. Toasted? If you insist...
Obviously, there's room for a bit of improvisation - 6 can become 12 depending on how hungry/fat I'm feeling, turkey can be replaced for chicken if there's slices instead of stupid chunks, and if I'm especially unlucky, the sauces are different - alas I have no idea what it was, but the sauce they put on my Subway in Germany was made of good things... Otherwise, if it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Oh, and thanks a lot, now I'm hungry.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Mmmm, Subway <3 My favourite fast food.

I tend to get different things each time, and so far my favourite is the Subway Melt. I always get any Sub I choose to have cheese and toasted, filled with every salad item except tomato and olive. I usually have it all on Hearty Italian, and depending on funds, either 6 inch or foot long.

The thing about Subway in my area is that it's the most expensive place I've been to and had one, unlike our McDonalds which for meals is 30p cheaper than any other McDonalds I have ever been to.

Six inch roast beef, not toasted, on white bread.

Toppings- Sub sauce (which they don't have in the states, WTF), swiss cheese, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, sometimes pickle if I'm in the mood.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I do like to mix it up a bit, but I don't go to Subway nearly often enough to remember which ones I've had before. I do like the Steak and Cheese ones though, they're great!

jokerman

Giga Poster
Italian BMT, toasted with cheese on hearty Italian, with lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, carrot and chilli sauce.

The length I buy depends on how much money I have!

thx

Mega Poster
I don't go to Subway that often, been there 5 times within 2 years. Usually I have a footlong Italian BMT, with everything except the pickles and jalapeño, with southwest or honey mustard sauce and something else than the regular white bread as it's plain boring.