What's new

What are you listening to now?

Kebab

Giga Poster
herbinator said:
Asking Alexandria- If you can't ride two horses at once, then you should get out the circus!
They're good. A million times better than BMTH. I saw BMTH live last year and it was full of fail, then saw Band of Horses January and it was such a reliever... Band of Horses <3

Right now I'm listening to: Rolodex Propaganda by At-The Drive In! :p

herbinator

Mega Poster
^I can't stand bmth, sellout, and crap.

Of mice and men, parkway drive, evergreen terrace and devil wears .
And the mighty. We Came As Romans
Now I would pay to see that :--D

I was meant to be seeing asking Alexandria and of mice and men in April but my parents were out and won't let me go.
:( gutted

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I've really been getting into Chevelle lately. My favourite one so far though is 'I Get It'. It's been a while since I've found a band that manage to be heavy metal but have brilliant melodic vocals that don't sound like a little girl (there is the occasional scream but it's used effectively instead of a gimmick).

BUT their funnest song is 'The Gist' - it's a heavy instrumental that I find perfect for headbanging, check it out!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-OEWI3Y_yo[/youtube]

Kebab

Giga Poster
Herbinator, You might be interested in this.
The support bands are outstanding, why they are supporting that piece of **** I don't know...

I was going to go see Asking Alexandria last year but they were sold out :( I feel for you man.

herbinator

Mega Poster
Very much so, thanks.

I like the architecs too so almost perfect win, only a few hours away to.

I think I will be going to that! :--D

^^that was pretty epic enigma. The drummer sounds pretty kick ass.

Kebab

Giga Poster
The only problem is, there's only balcony seats left now. But I mean that's if you'd prefer to be up front by all the pits or away observing the blood-shed. :lol:

Yeah the Architects are great, they have some epic new songs out! Really like there new album. :)

Not sure if I'll be going, I was a bit late for standing tickets but it's a fair price really for the bands playing. Keep me updated if you are going buddy :D

herbinator

Mega Poster
Rather be in the thick of the pits, but then a again I have a friend who broke her neck and collarbone and arm starting a mosh on a balcony!

Still maybe though, and yeah sure!

RCF

Strata Poster
^Definitely

Listening to "Smoke Weed Everyday" by Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre. Brings back some good memories.

metalhead7

Mega Poster
herbinator said:
^I can't stand bmth, sellout, and crap.

Of mice and men, parkway drive, evergreen terrace and devil wears .
And the mighty. We Came As Romans
Now I would pay to see that :--D

I was meant to be seeing asking Alexandria and of mice and men in April but my parents were out and won't let me go.
:( gutted

I saw WCAR a few weeks ago... so awesome!!!!!

As for right now I'm really into this band called Fades Away, they're really unheard of, but I like their style. It seems like they have a big Breaking Benjamin influence

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster
Listening to the new Linkin Park album "A Thousand Suns"

Having been a long time fan of theirs, I was uber-pissed when I heard the lead single off the album (has the same name) - Just sooo not Linkin Park

However, now it's growing on me, and I believe the album is rather awesome :D That is all :)