What's new

Wanda Hefei|White Dragon in Sky |Intamin Launch Semi-Shuttle

Ben

CF Legend
Re: Wanda Hefei|White Dragon in Sky |Intamin Launch Semi-Shu

It's a knock off of Gravity Max like every coaster with a loop is a knock off of Revolution.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

Ah, so jumping on a lazy, populist bandwagon with absolutely zero personal experience then.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster

To be fair, you don't need to have ridden something to know if it's a knock off or not, but this...just isn't.

Anyway, it would be more interesting to hear your own opinion rather than TPR's.

Ben

CF Legend

Wait what.

Why would you just blindly follow what they say?

Engage brain, then post.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^^ Yeah, it wasn't about knowing whether something is a knockoff. It's the "it'll be crap because it's a knockoff" comment that absolutely does require some experience slightly more involved than "I read it somewhere."

Just a pet peeve. The extremely tired "CHINESE KNOCKOFF LOL!!!" posts are lazy, and invariably come from people with absolutely zero clue what they're talking about. It's the new "OMG TOGO!!!"

Lofty

CF Legend

What a **** tit.

I can guarantee the next post in this topic will be a passive-aggressive post about bullying. You know, because this forum ain't like the rest where it's happy to call out the ****.

Dar

Hyper Poster

Anyway...

After watching the POV a couple of times this has grown on me. I didn't "get" it at first, why not just have one launch? But now I kinda like the backwards bit before rushing towards the loop. I think it looks great fun, especially the twisty bits. Only thing I can say is that I think it could have maybe done with a slow roll at end, similar to Helix and the new Mack at Movie Park?

Lofty

CF Legend

^ A slow roll as in an inline twist? As in the worst part of Helix?! Ha.

In terms of the launch, the launch track on this looks really small, so I'm going to take a guess that the only reason it does this form of launch is down to gaining momentum for the first inversion with a smaller launch? Much like the Premier Sky Rocket II's and the new Gerst at Slagharen.