What's new

oriolat2

Giga Poster
This park always hits home runs when it comes to new additions! Despite being quite in the middle of nowhere South France, ever since Compagnie des Alpes acquired the property they have been pouring money in the right direction.

Hopefully Mahuka will ride better than the original Intamin Single Rail. This one, though, seems a bit more aggressive and interesting, layout wise, than its Australian cousin.

Boodangy

Mega Poster
^ The rattle on Big Dipper is very evident from the mounted pov, so judging by this Intamin have seemed to fix whatever caused that on their prototype. Looks really fun. Will they get around to painting those welded (?) spots though?

Also I didn't realize these use drive tyres for both launch and braking, Meisho was ahead of the curve clearly!

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
The headline rolls look awesome. Seems they have a brief ejector pop at the beginning that really throws you into the element. Can't wait to ride this.

Jerrybubbles

Roller Poster
Someone asked in the comments if it's the camera or the train that's vibrating and the POV maker said it's the train. He also said it might be fixed in the future but I don't understand the reason. Something about the "movements of the shell in the backrest" says translate.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Someone asked in the comments if it's the camera or the train that's vibrating and the POV maker said it's the train. He also said it might be fixed in the future but I don't understand the reason. Something about the "movements of the shell in the backrest" says translate.
So, does Mahuka have the same vibration issue like Big Dipper? If so, Intamin have had plenty of time to fix this inbetween installations...