What's new

Walibi Holland | Unknown | RMC Raptor | 2025

I love how this is just Twisted Colossus: Raptor Edition. Feels weird but I'll allow it.
Colour/manufacturer wise absolutely, HOWEVER I think there's a comparison to be made between this and Battlestar Galactica, although both coasters are the same "style", it shares the dueling tracks but one is family and one is thrill aspect with that.

Well well well,

The progress is really visible now as pictures already get outdated after a day. But as we can see, 3 of the 4 inversions are now in place.

To be honest, I might be looking forward to riding the family side the most. These elements look like they pack a punch. Such a great addition to the line up!
1000026964.jpg1000026966.jpg1000026962.jpg

Attachments

• 1000026967.jpg
    1000026967.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 89
So they went really Walibi Holland with the name. YoY pronounced as joy, because it's "easy to pronounce for international guests"

0924yoylogo.jpg

https://www.looopings.nl/weblog/26830/Walibi-Holland-onthult-naam-van-nieuwe-rollercoaster-YoY.html

Bonus nightmare fuel:

0924yoylogo2.jpg

Last edited:
Even thought the coaster lineup is getting better and better, the overall feel and style of the park makes me hesitate to go there again.

It's just all weird to me. Am I the only one?😅#daretoask

https://www.looopings.nl/weblog/26845/specificaties.html

The park has revealed some stats about the ride at IAAPA in Amsterdam just now, here we go:

• 6 inversions
• 82 km/h
• 30 meters tall

This gives us the most inversions on a single rail! The family side features a 'racing mode', I'm curious to see if this actually means something or if it's just marketing blabla. Hopefully we get to see a POV soon!

Double the inversions of any previous raptor installation! I'm excited to see how much different YoY (green) will ride compared to the other, more airtime focused raptors. Also, i wonder if the drop will be inverted..? because with the currently constructed track layout it seems unlikely they'll be able to cram more inversions into the layout without using the drop.

Even thought the coaster lineup is getting better and better, the overall feel and style of the park makes me hesitate to go there again.

It's just all weird to me. Am I the only one?😅#daretoask

I'm kind of digging how they're shaking off the last pretenses of being a theme park. They're an amusement park, and their theme is internet memes and Brat Summer.

It beats the 14-year drought that followed the Six Flags debacle. Them not trying to nip at the heels of Phantasialand and Efteling with themed family rides, and pouring their entire budget into headliner coasters and shipping containers, well I'm personally all there for it.

Bring on the B&M parking lot coaster.

I'm kind of digging how they're shaking off the last pretenses of being a theme park. They're an amusement park, and their theme is internet memes and Brat Summer.

It beats the 14-year drought that followed the Six Flags debacle. Them not trying to nip at the heels of Phantasialand and Efteling with themed family rides, and pouring their entire budget into headliner coasters and shipping containers, well I'm personally all there for it.

Bring on the B&M parking lot coaster.
I'm all in for new coasters and rides, dont get me wrong!
but the whole feel of the park isnt doing it for me .

The coasters are brilliant(except that cursed slc xD).

I will probablystill check the new coasters.

To be fair all of these new amusement park additions have been solving problems rather than creating them... Eat My Dust and the Magic Bikes replaced the cursed Go Karts with some desperately needed family stuff, this year's WAB Plaza area overhaul into Playground brought some much needed color, and now YOY is going to provide heavy marketing fodder as well as solving the Goliath problem.

If we're getting a cheeseburger instead of the steak, then it be a very good cheeseburger at that.

I'm not keen on the name, but I like the idea they're going for with the logo/brand. So yeah, great idea but the landing hasn't quite stuck.

I love Walibi Holland's brand and idea. They've gone all in with it and it just works for them. It won't be to everyone's taste, but it's solid.

Also, 6 inversions makes this the most inversions on any coaster on park, and also most on any coaster nearby. Big deal really.