What's new

Walibi Belgium ready for its transformation!

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
Fun Pilot is now completed and trains are spotted on the track...

UWUekz3.jpg

0UU803h.jpg

JSlzC3y.jpg

Pictures by Yelle Kleykens for ThemeParkVision

peep

CF Legend
I wasn't sure about some of the colours they used in this area (might look better in person) but I am loving some of the details they're putting in.

Nel Iglesias

Roller Poster
They added more missing decor; I will visit the park after they close for 5 days. They will then add new decor, that means that I will post an update on the new zone soon.

What I expect to be done by then:
-Radja River's second entrance will be painted.
-Outside terrace of Delhi'cious restaurant will be painted.
-More decor will be added to the zone (little details that immerse you even more into the new world)
-Music will be played inside the Delhi'cious restaurant (it's a pretty calm and really lacks music to mask eating/breathing/moving sounds)

UPDATE: Lessons learned, don't write something when you're in a hurry...

Last edited:

Nel Iglesias

Roller Poster
I really need to add something I made in Photoshop. It reflects nearly everything you can find in the rethemed zone called Karma World:
INSTAGRAM_PICS_V3.jpg

Actually this is something I made for my Instagram wall (i'm not completely done with this pic btw so sorry for imperfections)...
(You are all getting a preview of what could possibly take a month to post)!

Nel Iglesias

Roller Poster
I've read comments about my pictures on other forums, and someone thought mine looked "too photoshopped" and then proceeded to compare mine to an unedited picture...

Doing this publicly is not okay and could hurt someone's feelings easily. So if you have useful feedback to give to me, please feel free to tell me personally and not publicly. I can take criticism and learn from it aslong as you tell it to me in person. Thanks!

(I'm going to keep this in mind for in the future. I will try to make the most uninteresting unedited pictures ever! <3) jk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've read comments about my pictures on other forums, and someone thought mine looked "too photoshopped" and then proceeded to compare mine to an unedited picture...

Doing this publicly is not okay and could hurt someone's feelings easily. So if you have useful feedback to give to me, please feel free to tell me personally and not publicly. I can take criticism and learn from it aslong as you tell it to me in person. Thanks!

(I'm going to keep this in mind for in the future. I will try to make the most uninteresting unedited pictures ever! <3) jk
I mean, your pictures are obviously enhanced a bit, but define "too photoshopped"? Sounds like some butt-hurt selfish arse who won't go get updates for themselves but will happily sit back and criticise the work of others.

It's not like you've swapped out colours or removed anything from the frame, just given them a saturation boost. Don't worry about it. You do you, and you'll be welcome here.