What's new

Valhalla -BPB

A

Anonymous

I'm going to BPB this year and wondering if its any good??

P.S: Also heard it's unsafe - is this true?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've not been on it, but I've heard that a lot of people like it. I'll let someone else comment on that.

As for it being unsafe, that's just plain stupid. It's perfectly safe, otherwise it wouldn't be open. You shouldn't have to worry about safely on most rides.

Ollie

CF Legend
Valhalla is easily the best ride in the park and is the best water ride I've ever been on.
It just feels like your boat is out of control the entire time as the water is really fast. The effects are great. Everyone says half of them never work but I've been on the ride quite a few times and only once seen a single effect not work. The drops are great as well. The main one comes unexpectedly.

Also if you don't like getting wet then get a poncho. As on this ride you WILL get completely soaked. It's not just a fun soaked. It goes through all your clothes until not a single bit of you is dry. I find that great as it feels like it's not holding back but some people think it's over the top.

Also it's completely safe. Whoever told you it isn't is just making things up either to scare you or try to look cool. If a ride wasn't safe then it wouldn't be open to the public.

But yeah it's a AMAZING ride and I love it. Can never go to Blackpool without riding it at least once.

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
A really good ride, at some points it kinda takes the piss at how much water they randomly chuck at you, but it usually ties in with some other effect.

I rode it on two separate days last year, both of which different effects were working, but neither of the times all of them. Even the arch of fountains over the bottom of the drop weren't working, which is like one of the best bits! One of the guys I was with who rode it a few years ago was very disappointed with it this time. I still think it's a good ride, anything with a bit of theming is a winner in the UK!