What's new

Unusually extreme rides???

Slash

Giga Poster
The Grape Wizard said:
Surprisingly, it happen to me when i got back from Florida.

Oblivion seemed much more forceful than SheiKra

That is because it is.

Err actually yes, but only due to the fact that i always ride in the front seats and i rode air in the back and it was completely different. It was really forceful.

Kebab

Giga Poster
R.I.P Southport Cyclone said:
Kebab said:
Dragon Khan at midnight always gets me, specifically the part exiting the loop and entering the dive loop for some strange reason, however, I never get close to blackouts on the most insane element of the coaster, the Zero-G Roll. Maybe it's the pullout force at the bottom of the vertical loop; I don't know but I always see a tunnel of light fading in and away :?

For unusual extreme rides; I never find Fabbri Boosters to be "intense", but I went on one alone today (I've never been alone on this), and two adults were on the opposite side behind me. As it rose up to the highest point I was forced onto my back due to the difference in balance, and it kept me at the top angled about 40 degrees facing the sky, which felt bizarre and frightening. As the ride was going round, I was inverting backwards insanely forcefully and manuevured this more than twice a complete rotation :shock: I came off shaken up due to how intense it actually was on that ride.

Ive been on a fabbri booster just the once a few years ago, but since those recent fatalities on them (ones which still havent been explained may i add) i really dont have the guts to go one anymore!!! The thought of the OSR opening at the top is enough to scare the hell out of anybody.

There is one in Platt fields park manchester right now and i think ''christ hope those people opperating it know what there doing.''

I'm extremely weary myself when any travelling fairground ride is in concern, especially the Fabbri Booster "Storm" I went on yesterday and last friday. The operators seemed very inexperienced. Last friday, it was me and my girlfriend on Storm and everything was going wrong, my OTSR weren't locked but they still flagged the signal to start the ride (the stairs from underneath even got tucked away ready for it to start), even when I was clearly panicking and showing that my OTSR wasn't locked. Thankfully they solved the problem, but even after that, problems were still occurring. It took us to the top to load the next few riders on, then taken us down and undone our OTSR's as if we've rode it? :shock:

Still, I'd do anything for a thrill, and it was only 5.99 to enter the fair and have unlimited rides on anything, and Fabbri Boosters of this kind can be just as expensive so it was a bargain! Plus I didn't want to look a fool in front of my girlfriend so I had no choice :)