Universal's Epic Universe | Orlando USA | Theme Park

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
image.png

LOOK HOW STEEP AND INTENSE THAT LOOKS!
High five element at the top?

Matt N

CF Legend
Oh wow; those look more “top hat” than “airtime hill”!

I’m thinking that there could be some very nice ejector airtime on them, anyway!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Just a random thought but if these are classed as top hats in the end would these be the first coasters where the top hat isn't the tallest element on the ride? The only other one I can think of where that might be true is Europa Parks new Voltron ride where the top hat might be shorter than the first launched lift.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Hopefully they’re still open to expanding SNW with more IPs other than Mario and Donkey Kong. Feel like at least Zelda should be represented.
Zelda and Pokemon have been rumored to be expansion themes at the other two Orlando parks.

Just a random thought but if these are classed as top hats in the end would these be the first coasters where the top hat isn't the tallest element on the ride? The only other one I can think of where that might be true is Europa Parks new Voltron ride where the top hat might be shorter than the first launched lift.
They wouldn't be the first, at least to open, because Voltron's a 2024 ride while these are 2025.

Indy

Hyper Poster
Do you count lift hills? If so, then Euro Express at Romon U-Park would apply, but that's the only ride that comes to mind.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Are we counting the inverted top hats, a la Mr. Freeze or Premier's modernized version in Indonesia?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
The top hat shaping is super interesting, will be really interested to see how the airtime and g-force plays out. Looks like something I'd build in RCT!

cookie

Giga Poster
Not a fan at all of the vomit-green color schemes, but that top hat looks dope. Now just waiting to see how that weird roll Mack patended looks like IRL

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I think the colours are supposed to represent the colours of the logo. It’s a shame the two tracks aren’t more distinctive from each other, but I’m hoping at night time it’ll look a lot better.

In the artwork it seems to have lighting in the track like hangtime, I hope that remains true.

I do think it’s interesting that Universal opted for another duelling coaster, after the farce that became of Dragon Challenge.