Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venom

• Volcanic Impact

• Total voters

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Well I've not been on that many because basically I can't stand the damned things.

But from what I have ridden it would be Det.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Having finally been on Apocalypse... Making my count 8 of this list :lol:

Det's still the best there XD

Richie

Hyper Poster
My favourite would have to be Apocalypse.

I haven't been on Detonator yet (going this season!) but Apocalypse is my favourite. Volcanic Impact used to be amazing when the seats tilted but since then I don't like it too much. Hopefully the rumours are true that they are going to start tilting again this season!

Mat

Hyper Poster
I have only been on two of those - Detonator (TP) and Power tower (Clarence Pier). Det comes out top as Power Tower is ****! IMO.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Apocalypse. It is an extremely intense ride, And the stand up tower is one of the most scary moments of my life.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Still dunno for me!! Tis between Volcanic Impact n Apocalypse, you got the forcefulness n scaryness of Apocoly n then you got the throwing forwardness of Volcanic Impact which I bloody love!! So can't decide!!

Lofty

CF Legend
Well as seen as i have not been on Apocalypse i would have to say......Cliffhanger. Although i love the looks of Apocalypse as seen as i cannot ride it, i think i will pick Cliffhanger.

CoasterKing

Mega Poster
Easily Appocalypse... lets look at it...

*Appocalypse is the first of its kind in the UK

* It has been voted as 'Britains scariest ride' by many top critics and CF members alike.

* It offers 2 fiffrent ways of riding- seating or standing tilted at an angle.

* It is undoubtedly the most ferocious in terms of air-time.

And whilst Detonator, Ice Blast, Volcanic Impact and CliffHanger are all fantastic ride, Appocalypse could knock them down with a simple blow (or in this case drop :) )

Rob

Mega Poster
Well, I have been on a few of those towers, and there is a very simple answer:

Det, easily, absolutly no doubt what so ever.

Beats Hurakan Condor in my books. Just so innocent looking, but hell it packs a punch!

Det Det Det Det

Go Fabbri !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Apocalypse actually offers 3 different way of riding - sit down, stand up with a floor and floorless :D

Anyway, out of the 3 on the list I've ridden, it's hard to pick but possibly Detonator, mainly because it delivers a great thrill for the smallish height.