What's new

UK's Best Log Flume

In your opinion which is the UK's best Log Flume!

• The Flume (Alton Towers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Log Flume (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Beaver Creek Log Flume (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)

• Chewits Log Flume (Southport PL)

• Loggers Leap (Thorpe Park)

• Other (please state which)

• Total voters

Jake

Strata Poster
I love loggers leap. Sure, its short, but the airtime on the double drop is amazing!

The flume comes in second place, purley because of the hilarity of it!

A

Anonymous

Logger Leap Great theming the double drop is great you get some good airtime.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Logger's Leap for me too. The airtime on the double drop is some of the best airtime in the UK, and aside from Mack flumes, its one of the best around.

A

Anonymous

same, loggers leap has always been my favourite, i always lift of my seat because of the airtime

Macrae

Roller Poster
Log Flume at ze Plesh! Its long and has two good drops, and when your just bobbing along you can watch the Arrow Hypercoaster next door thunder round above you! Second to that would definately be The Flume at AT.

A

Anonymous

Out of the one's on the above list it has to be Logger's Leap at Thorpe Park! I love the double drop at the end. Brilliant!!

But if I had to chose my absolute favourite it would have to be Dudley Do Rights Rip Saw Falls at Universal IOA, Orlando. I loved the theming and we got SOAKED!!! Best log flume I've been on!

Mat

Hyper Poster
I personally love Loggers Leap at thorpe Park.

Everyone that goes on it first time is shocked by the first drop as it is in the dark. After that it is a bit of a doss with mates and you can have a bit of fun on it aswell. The fianl and much taller drop is also very fun with the little flat bit in there aswell give you the best airtime and sometimes need to pull your self back down :lol: I also like the ORP. With most log flumes you have to take your personal belongings on the ride with you, which gives you the freedom of taking "props" on for it. I allways find this fun :D

A

Anonymous

Logger's Leap (Thorpe) is the best, with it's double drop and big splash - i always get soaked on it. The Flume (Alton) is ok but I didn't get wet at all although I like it when it slowly meanders round the course at the back that's quite fun, and the evil duck.

A

Anonymous

I've been on 4 of those (not Logger's Leap) and the best one out of those is the main one at BPB.

thx

Mega Poster
^I agree, also it's pretty long.
The second best is either Logger's Leap or BPB's flume, Logger's has the great airtime double drop that everyone have already mentioned, but it's a bit boring otherwise. BPB's flume is very long, but boring in the way that you see the whole "track", there are in that way 'no surprises' and no trees surrounding it.
I haven't been on the Chewits flume so I don't how good it is.

A

Anonymous

Log Flume at BPB is great!!! They drops are good its a wee bit long but you get wet enough