What's new

Trip Plans For 2015

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Paris with Parc Asterix and DLP is just coming to a close.

Booked are:

Vienna in May/June - Weiner Prater and that Family Park with the Gerst. Bob (both new)
Finland in early July - Powerpark, Linnanmaki and Sarkaniemi (all new) - Brother's flying in for Helsinki part at the end.
Hamburg at end of August - Heide and Hansa Park (been to both but each has a new cred) - Going with my sister as well as my parents.

Planned:

As Finland and Hamburg are quite short and at either end of my summer holidays, we're also planning to do a longer European holiday around Germany, Holland and Switzerland.

Park possibilities:

Drievliet/Duinrell day
Efteling (obviously for Baron)
Leipzig parks: Belantis and Plohn
Munich parks: Legoland, Bayern and Skyline
2 days at Europa

I've only done Europa, Efteling and Duinrell before and I haven't been to the latter in abut 13 years.

I don't know about October, but it's my 18th birthday so I would like to do something :)

Probably a couple of visits to Thorpe and Alton at some point, but no other UK parks this year

3Dimensions

Mega Poster
Going to Alton Towers in early May, first time in nine years (also found a medal and pen from back then too) and sometime at Halloween. Hopefully going to Blackpool again sometime too.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Well, summer is planned out and looking just great, so excited for this summer. Parks I'm visiting:
Six Flags Over Texas
Disney World
Universal Orlando
Carowinds
Holiday World
Kentucky Kingdom
Kings Island
Six Flags Great America
Alabama Adventure

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
This year will be more of smaller trips, scattered around the season, rather that one big trip.

Djurs Sommerland - Probably for the opening day.
Disneyland Resort Paris - May.
Parc Astérix - May.
Hansa Park - Whenever they open Kärnan.
Efteling - July.
Toverland - July.
Liseberg - October, during EAS.

My trip to Paris has been cancelled, but I do have a couple of other parks to add to the list.

So my "final" list looks like this

Djurs Sommerland - May 1st
Drayton Manor - June
Alton Towers - June
Blackpool Pleasure Beach - June
Hansa Park - Whenever they open Kärnan
Movie Park Germany - July
Toverland - July
Efteling - July
A bunch of small parks for whoring - July
Liseberg - October, during EAS.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
A little update because I know you all want to know what I'm doing.

Jordanovichy said:
Jordanovichy said:
Heading off to Japan for 16 days of theme park and Japanese Culture in early September. Heading to:

Disneyland Tokyo
DisneySea
Fuji Q
Yomiuriland
Yokohoma Cosmoworld
Sea Paradise
Nagashima Spaland
Parque Espana
Universal Studios Osaka

Plus any +1s as they pop up plus plenty of culture in the area including hopefully climbing up Mount Fuji and seeing the sunrise which will be truly awe-inspiring.

Absolutely cannot wait.

Right, I've been in planning mode this week too, and my year is looking like this:

Easter: Germany
April 19th: Plopsa day trip
Early May Bank Holiday: Cornwall
Some point between ^ and below: East coast with Odyssey, Gt. Yarmouth and Pleasurewood Hills.
Mid-May: Blackpool
September: Japan
October: Germany/Switzerland
Nov: Efteling

Germany and the Plopsa day trip done, up to 201 credzzz. Cornwall isn't happening now *sad face*...certainly not next weekend anyway...neither is the east coast trip. Blackpool is booked.

Big news is booked Germany/Switzerland for Jordan's birthday trip, another 30 creds and some fab theme park experience, there must be something about Germany and I want to whore all the parks. :p

Oooh and Ireland whenever that happens.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
This thread makes me want to cry
emoji-E411.png

*signs up to Gofundme.com*

ThomVD

Giga Poster
I've finally been able to plan in a lot of work again for May, so a UK trip is very likely now. I just need to see what, when, where and how.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hixee said:
I haven't actually planned anything for sure yet, but have a couple of non-coaster trips in the pipeline which I'm thinking of extending with some parks before/after. The only one that currently has any real steam is Sweden/Finland. Will get the chance to go out to Sweden or Finland with work for a couple of weeks next year, probably around late April/May time. Hoping to take a week off afterwards and go to a few parks etc while I'm in the area.

Got a biking trip to Ireland in the pipeline, so may try to at least get to that new woodie, but the rest of the options in Ireland didn't excite me much.

Will probably have another two weeks I can take off somewhere else in the year, so thinking I might do a bit of city hopping in Europe or maybe even a bit of Canada, not sure yet really.
Well none of these plans have worked out. :lol:

My Sweden trip with work is still going ahead, but towards the end of August now. That's probably better for me, as I think I'm going to take a week off before it and get some creds in the area. We decided to leave Ireland for this year (biking wise), but I think I'm going to try to make it to the Tayto Live when that happens - might make it a long weekend.

I'm off to Iceland with my brother in June, which means no creds there, however I've still got another week or so to take off somewhere, so I'm thinking I might do something Denmark/Germany way. Not really sure yet.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Things are starting to take shape:

Early June I am going to CP on a Friday and swinging by HW while out there.
September is SFMM
In between, and probably early, is SFNE and in August its TBD but I may road trip and knock off the Western PA parks, Kings Island, and possibly SF Great America.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Hersheypark and Six Flags Great Adventure will be happening in two weeks (June 7th and 8th).

I'll also have the afternoon for June 6th but I haven't fully decided what I'll be doing. Maybe Hershey evening access, maybe Boulder Dash whoring, or maybe Wicked Cyclone. I'd love to just marathon Wicked Cyclone but a Saturday afternoon with Six Flags ride ops on a brand new ride sounds risky...

Intricks

Strata Poster
So I got some dates figured out for a nice, lengthy trip that will be happening in August. Parks Im hitting will are:

-SFNE
-SFGAdv
-Hersheypark
-SFGAm
-SFStL
-Silver Dollar City
-SFOT
-SFFT

Planning on abusing my Six Flags membership like crazy this year.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Here's my 'official' plan for this year:

-SFGAm throughout the summer

-Disney World from July 3rd-6th(great time to be there) and maybe Fun Spot America on the way down(White Lightning FTW)?

-Holiday World on July 28th and 29th, and SFStL on July 27th. Maybe Dollywood(if not, it's going in the Disney Trip).

Not much, but it'll do.

Crosscoaster

Roller Poster
This year seems to be going so fast... I haven't done any new parks yet!

This first lot is the parks I have done so Far:
Blackpool Pleasure Beach- 8 Times (SEASON PASS)
Pleasure Island- 2 times (SEASON PASS)
Alton Towers- 2 Times (MERLIN PASS)

This is the parks that I am defiantly doing:
Thorpe Park- Been before
Chessington- NEW PARK
Drayton Manor- NEW PARK
Garda Land- (ITALY)- Mainly for Raptor
Movieland- (ITALY)- Mainly for The Schwartzkopf and the Vekoma Invertigo- NEW PARK
Lightwater Valley- Yearly trip

These are the parks that are on my list and am trying very hard to get to:
Grona Lund- (Stockholm, SWEEDEN)- Mainly for Jetline, Classic Schwartzkopf!- NEW PARK
Flamingo Land- If I have the time
Oakwood- Not sure if it will happen, but Megafobia is AWESOME!
Brean- Really intrigued at the History of the rides, plus there a wonderful Zierier so I'm told!- NEW PARK
Lisenberg- Again for the Schwarzkopf, and Helix as well- NEW PARK

I would love to get over to Mexico at some point to sample some of Anton's greatest creations... however it wont be for a long while!

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
CookieCoasters said:
I don't know about October, but it's my 18th birthday so I would like to do something :)

My Dad's booked flights to Texas in October :--D

As well as the Texas parks, we're driving up to Silver Dollar City <3

It's going to be an amazing end to my coaster year. I can't wait :p

bentcookie

Mega Poster
June 7-9 Hersheypark and Dorney

June 22-24 BGW and Kings Dominion

June 29-30 Canada's Wonderland

July 6-8 Carowinds and SFOG

*Possibly Six Flags Great America sometime later in the year

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Parc Asterix and DLP next week, PortAventura in August, Parque Warner in October.

Plenty more usage out of my BPB season pass is likely too, I am hopeful of a weekend at Thorpe and Chessington too at some point.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
So my current plans:

June - Baron 1898 media day
July - Tripsdrill (deffo) & Holiday Park (maybe)
July - Fort Fun Abenteuerland & Rheinkirmes
July/August - Linnanmäki, Särkänniemi & PowerPark
August - Tayto Park
August - Gröna Lund & Liseberg
October - Europa Park
October - Alton Towers & Adventure Island
December - CF Efteling

Along with getting an additional +6 in the Netherlands at some point, meaning I have all the creds in the country.

Pretty good line-up, I think :) Without spites, I should up my coaster count to around 150.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Jordanovichy said:
A little update because I know you all want to know what I'm doing.

Jordanovichy said:
Jordanovichy said:
Heading off to Japan for 16 days of theme park and Japanese Culture in early September. Heading to:

Disneyland Tokyo
DisneySea
Fuji Q
Yomiuriland
Yokohoma Cosmoworld
Sea Paradise
Nagashima Spaland
Parque Espana
Universal Studios Osaka

Plus any +1s as they pop up plus plenty of culture in the area including hopefully climbing up Mount Fuji and seeing the sunrise which will be truly awe-inspiring.

Absolutely cannot wait.

Right, I've been in planning mode this week too, and my year is looking like this:

Easter: Germany
April 19th: Plopsa day trip
Early May Bank Holiday: Cornwall
Some point between ^ and below: East coast with Odyssey, Gt. Yarmouth and Pleasurewood Hills.
Mid-May: Blackpool
September: Japan
October: Germany/Switzerland
Nov: Efteling

Germany and the Plopsa day trip done, up to 201 credzzz. Cornwall isn't happening now *sad face*...certainly not next weekend anyway...neither is the east coast trip. Blackpool is booked.

Big news is booked Germany/Switzerland for Jordan's birthday trip, another 30 creds and some fab theme park experience, there must be something about Germany and I want to whore all the parks. :p

Oooh and Ireland whenever that happens.

Small update for those who care. Blackpool happened and I got the last Steeplechase cred, also got the Southport creds, a nice +4, as well as the +1 at Hastings. Off to Madrid in early July definitely going to Parque Warner and hopefully to Parque de Attractiones de Madrid, so that's at least +6 with potential of +13. Cornwall is also now happening on the 1st/2nd August including Porthcrawl and (hopefully) Brean, +13 there.

Over summer I'm hoping to get to Great Yarmouth & Hemsby, Pleasurewood Hills, and Wicksteed Park so a pretty +12 there. Ireland also booked with trips to get other creds, +7 that weekend.

I've already got 56 creds this year, another 140 is potential. Jesus.