Are people 13+ too old for Disney?

• Yes, too old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never too old

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

alexdude98

Mega Poster
You're never too old to visit Disney World! Happiest place on Earth! It's even got some of the world's best rides!

Artichoke

Mega Poster
Two words... Hell. Nooo.

Whoever can sit there and say that people 13 and up are too old for Disney, has major issues. You can be 95 and STILL never be too old.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Hyde244 said:
The attention to detail at Disney cannot be matched, not only in rides but staffing and general park operation. That is what I admire most about Disney.

This really. They've nailed how to run a good park. It's expensive, yes, but at the same time it's got so much good stuff, that it's worth it at any age.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
I'm 13 and going in 2 days! (I'm going to post a trip report) But its defently not because im going to drag my 7 year old cousin on splash mountain and watch him cry! :twisted:
I Really don't think your ever to old. My uncle goes every year, he's 40!

Error

Strata Poster
Mind over matter: If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

As long as you're respectful like in any other park, Disney is ageless. Just go around alone and naked. Please.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Anyone who doesn't like Disney and thinks it is childish has no soul. When I walked into Magic Kingdom when I went over Christmas we were heading towards Frontierland to ride Splash Mountain (<3) when the sound of a parade starting up slowly caught up with us. I sort of rolled my eyes to begin with because I didn't want to stop and watch some silly childish parade but it actually ended up being amazing! You literally can't help but smile, it's ridiculous.

fishman100

Mega Poster
It may seem that Disney is more themed around children than adults or even some teenagers, but the roller coasters there are pretty good.

Space Mountain, for example. 'Nuff said :)

Rip, Ride, Rockit at Disneyworld is also pretty fast for some people. I would not consider it a "kiddy ride" at all! :p

Also, as nadroJ said, watching everything is kind of amusing!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
fishman100 said:
Rip, Ride, Rockit at Disneyworld is also pretty fast for some people. I would not consider it a "kiddy ride" at all!

I wouldn't consider it a Disneyworld ride at all:

http://www.rcdb.com/3866.htm

Thekingin64 said:
Even though according to my mum, I have been to DLP I cannot remember it

She's lying. You never went. She's trying to fool you into thinking your childhood isn't so deprived. Ask to see the pictures, then remind her who's choosing the home she goes into when she's older.

I'd go back to Disney in a heartbeat, and I'm eighteen! I went before and I thought it was great, and even though I was much younger back then (eight), I still know I'd have a great time if I went back. I don't think the creds are world class but like someone said, Disney isn't for a credit run!

jokerman

Giga Poster
Er, if you can be too old for Disney at 13, then my family have wasted **** loads of money on our next holiday.

fishman100

Mega Poster
gavin said:
fishman100 said:
Rip, Ride, Rockit at Disneyworld is also pretty fast for some people. I would not consider it a "kiddy ride" at all!

I wouldn't consider it a Disneyworld ride at all:

http://www.rcdb.com/3866.htm

Thekingin64 said:
Even though according to my mum, I have been to DLP I cannot remember it

She's lying. You never went. She's trying to fool you into thinking your childhood isn't so deprived. Ask to see the pictures, then remind her who's choosing the home she goes into when she's older.

oh, oops! :p

But still :)

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
lol Disney World is unreal the theming is great, they make some amazing dark rides, and some o.k. coasters :p
I've been at least 5 times in my 17 years lifetime XD and i d go back again. your never to young for Disney

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I would say you are never too old. I am 17 and can't get enough of Disney to be honest. Been to three of the resorts in the past two years and am planning on continuing in Orlando again this year.

Gazza

Giga Poster
You're never too old for Disney...How do you think "Drinking around the world" at EPCOT came about?

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Yeah, you're never too old for Disney. There's so much for everyone to appreciate, really.

Hell, speaking of Disney, I just watched The Brave Little Toaster the other day. I still think it's a great movie. (Not that Disney actually had anything to do with it, but, err, it has their greasy fingerprints on the cover of the box! :))