What's new

To this day, is there one ride you STILL refuse to go on?

To this day, are there any rides you STILL refuse to go on?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Now I've been on Zodiac at Thorpe I now refuse to ride them...it made me feel amazingly sick which is rare :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm surprised as to how mmany people won't ride the Huss Enterprises. I mean, they aren't that bad a ride at all, and its more just a sensation of going througha very continuous helix more than anything.

But yeah, the drop/launch towers...thats understandable. :lol:

jayjay

Giga Poster
Huss Enterprises rock! Why did they have to trash Cyclone?

I'll contribute something to this now, so's not to sound spammy. In the easter hols, I'm going to Alton Towers with the granparents. I feel a little shaky about going on Nemesis because of all this talk of white-outs and blackouts. Also, continuing from my first post in this topic, I won't go anywhere near Hex. Also, the duck in the tunnel has kind of put me off the Flume.

A

Anonymous

I feel a little shaky about going on Nemesis because of all this talk of white-outs and blackouts.

Thats about nemesis inferno. The real deal is an awesome ride. I would just go on it and see how you feel afterwards.

I refuse to go on nothing. If its there to be ridden, im ridin' it.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Amazingly I have done Submission, I never thought I'd do it, wasnt even that scary and I am suprised I was scared of it for so long. Now I just got to do the one at DMP which is basically the same, I'll have to give it some thought tho :lol:

I just seem to get over any fear when it comes to rides, for example in 2004 I lost my fear of heights with PMBO, then ended up doing Oblivion and Air for the first time the same year. 2005 I got over my "upside down" fear by riding Bling, Nemesis and Spin Doctor.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I can't think of any rides I'd refuse to go on, although at one stage I did have a slight problem with drop tower rides, but now I don't mind them, especially since I went on the tallest freefall ride in the world, The Giant Drop at Dreamworld!

Lucy

A

Anonymous

Enterprise. They look so unsafe and my mate went on one and she was scared stiff!

Steven

Giga Poster
Tom? said:
The only thing i wouldnt go on would be a really high skycoaster, they just seem weird n dodgy to me and not liking heights doesnt help. I like the thought of it though it looks fun but i just couldnt get myself on it.

Try the 300 ft one then! :D

It works this way I done g force for my dad and he done the sky coaster with me so it kinda works both ways! Therefore I will go on any ride WITH my dad. BUT if hes not there I will just say **** it in my mind and go it!

A

Anonymous

I can understand why you're all disagreeing with me, which I don't mind. But Enterprises are just the only rides which make me feel amazingly sick when I come off.

I'll re-try Enterprise at Alton next week and maybe re-think my opinion because you all think they're such good rides though :)