What's new

To Infinity and The Boardwalk! NL2 Comp

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I've got one on the way. Supports are next up for me... and I think I'm the only one doing this style of supports. Hopefully I like how it looks in the end, so I don't have to scrap it and do a base-frame system XD

BBH

Giga Poster
I'm working on it. Finishing up the layout and starting the support grid this weekend probably.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Entries are due tomorrow and I still only have four. Are more coming? What's the status. The ones I've seen I really like so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jay37415

Mega Poster
I think I may have gone too ambitious on this one. I've been under the weather all week and not sure if I can complete mine in time. I'll do my best.

ambitious coaster = ambitious supports.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just get something in. If you don't get supports done, there will be a deduction in points, but I still want to see it. I'm planning on emailing the rides out Saturday morning California time, so reach out to me if you are desperate for those few hours.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I'll be sending mine in tomorrow afternoon-ish. I just spent the better part of an hour trying to support this over-water element I have, and boy does it look like an absolute clusterf**k. But hey, it is Gerstlauer after all:)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
You're good. I expect people to be sending them in like crazy with all the people who said entering but I have yet to receive lol.

If you don't have phantom supports, you do it wrong and gerstlauer finds shame in you.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Still waiting on one entry because Jer is a dumb ass and is having a social life riding wicked Cyclone and sent me a blank email. Download available tonight.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I have received all votes now, so thank you for that. I need to finish the calculations but it looks to be very close. Unfortunately they probably won't be up until tomorrow evening as I will be going to Disneyland tonight straight from work and not certain on time I'll be home. If I have time I will post, but do not expect to see them until tomorrow.

Great job everyone!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
6. Geistkrank jay37415 11.7 points
Transitions were a bit weird, the station being banked threw me off from the start. Better than previous coasters.
5. Katrina Tomahawk 15.6 points
Apparently there were valleying problems, which was a surprise for me as through all the tests it never did. One person called it my best coaster yet, but scoreboard.
4. Clown Coaster Hixee 16.6 points
Very well built, but very slow in places, had some pacing issues in my opinion.
3. The Mangle Jer 17.2 points
Interesting first drop, compacter layout, well built, but few rough transitions.
2. Firenado Antinossi 19.3 points
My personal favorite, the lights and tango were a nice touch, but just BARELY missed out on first place. Great job.
1. Pirahna Mac305 19.5 points
Another entry, another win. At first I wasn’t impressed, but then I realized the inspiration from Junker, and it instantly became that much better. Great inspiration, great job.

Great job everyone, I've attached the scorecard below. Voting for next comp will begin tomorrow!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My worst round yet! :lol: But mine was definitely worse than those other tracks, so well done guys!

Looking forward to the final round now.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
WOW! Great job, everyone. I was honestly a bit nervous to see these results, given the amazing coasters in this round! (*tips fedora* to Hixee & Antinossi, specifically)

Can't wait for the last (aww) round of the year! :)