• idk

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
time.microsoft.com ntp

That's a yes, to the millisecond on all the PC's here and at home :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
All our clocks at home range from five minutes to ten minutes fast. It's the only way to keep Madame_Furie under half an hour late anywhere she goes (she never looks at the computer clock thankfully) ;)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGAz6HYM8[/youtube]
? ;)

But I am a second fast, apparently. I'm living in the future!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
My clock is now 1.6 seconds fast.

It's fair to say I am time-travelling ever so slightly into the near future hour by hour.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
My 3DS is 41.6 seconds behind. Oh my God, I think I might start losing sleep over this!

Living in the past as usual...

Pierre

Strata Poster
furie said:
All our clocks at home range from five minutes to ten minutes fast. It's the only way to keep Madame_Furie under half an hour late anywhere she goes (she never looks at the computer clock thankfully) ;)

We once had a clock in the living room that was ten minutes fast for years, even when the clocks went back/forward we would set it fast.

Not sure why really, as soon as I got to the age when I could reach high enough to set the clock myself I grabbed the first opportunity with both hands to set the clock at the RIGHT TIME!

True story.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Wake up in the morning and piss excellence, so, that should tell you but spot on.

Sent from your mom's home

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pierre said:
We once had a clock in the living room that was ten minutes fast for years, even when the clocks went back/forward we would set it fast.

Not sure why really, as soon as I got to the age when I could reach high enough to set the clock myself I grabbed the first opportunity with both hands to set the clock at the RIGHT TIME!

True story.

Can I buy the film rights please?

thx

Mega Poster
1.3 seconds behind. On another note, my watch is always something around 3-5 mins ahead, so when not on the computer I don't exactly know the correct time.