What's new

Thorpe Park's "Slammer" replacement when the time arrives

Ethan

Strata Poster
Re: Thorpe Park's "Slammer" replacement when the time arrive

Not ideal considering it's a RCT3 fictitious ride.

Ethan

Strata Poster

^ Did you use the right link? That link doesn't seem to show this ride!

I'd like to see it if it does exist somewhere, but I'd imagine the ride experience to be just as awful as Slammer :p

(And possibly the same reliability)

Jake

Strata Poster

Kind of reminds me of a Flying Circus on crack.

1cimg3170_198.jpg

I don't think either would be a good replacement though, Flying Circus was disgusting and that looks awful.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

And I thought a Flying Circus was already on Crack. :?:

I honestly think a Top Spin is the ride Merlin would buy. I'M NOT SAYING I WANT IT! I'm saying that's what Merlin is most likely to buy. I'd assume it's the newer model like Demon at La Ronde.

stm538f257caa5f120140604.jpg

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek

We might be overestimating it by assuming that they would actually replace it with another flat! We can hope!

Something themed to the Colossus area would be good. It's a shame that they had to replace the enterprise because the original one was better themed.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Slammer isn't going anywhere soon, it's just gone under extensive rehab and has all new parts, if anything this should be about Samurai's replacement as that will leave way before Slammer, Samurai is basically SBNO.

andrus

Giga Poster

owentaylor121 said:
Slammer isn't going anywhere soon, it's just gone under extensive rehab and has all new parts, if anything this should be about Samurai's replacement as that will leave way before Slammer, Samurai is basically SBNO.
Both Samurai and Slammer are A class flat rides, hopefully both will stay for a long time! :) I was thinking what flat I would like to see in it's place, but had a hard time actually figuring out anything better.. (apart from a Flying Fury maybe)