What's new

Thorpe Park queue times on a saturday

Kebab

Giga Poster
I'm going to Thorpe Park this saturday, and I'm not sure what to expect in terms of queue times. Haven't been since the opening of Saw: The Ride, and I waited 3 hours for that, which for me was far too long of a queue.

I just hope the queue's won't be this bad.

What can I expect for queue times this saturday?

AltonTowersFan

Mega Poster
Averige queue line is about 1 hour for the kiddle rides... for thrill rides, chances are that the Q-times are displayed in hexadecimal:
Thorpeparkdetonatorqueue.jpg

For your info, dd means 224 hours.

Overall, expect LONG queue lines. I guess 2 hours for Stealth, 1 for Saw, and the rest 45-50min.

Colossus

Giga Poster
I dont recall ever going on a Saturday, i should imagine queues will be long, you never know, whenever i have been to other parks on Saturdays its normally busy, i go Theme Parking on Mondays normally.

Colossus

Giga Poster
They do, you can get single rider queue on Stealth and SAW. They used to have them on Colossus and Nemesis Inferno also but i think they did away with them due to health and safety reasons as they were at the exit of the rides.

MrCobyChan

Roller Poster
I am going to Thorpe Park this Sunday, To collect my new annual pass, I will be getting there by about 8:30, I need to know two things, 1: is the annual pass station open when the park opens or before? and I was wondering when will the rush enter the park that day.

Thanks

T

An no, the colossus and inferno fast tracks are still there, and still quite cheap :--D

Colossus

Giga Poster
MrCobyChan said:
An no, the colossus and inferno fast tracks are still there, and still quite cheap :--D

Single rider queue was the question not Fast track lol

In answer to your question they will open the Annual Pass building at roughly the same time as the paying gates open, be warned i found this whole process quite time consuming (perhaps i just got unlucky?) either way for the next 12 months you will literally be the first person in the park and i always avoid the security searches entering the pass holders gate.

Iam normally in straight away and normally manage to rip Colossus for about an hour before i notice large queues gathering, having said that i dont go on Sundays so who knows?

Kebab

Giga Poster
Just to let you know, I have a trip report in the report section. To sum up my day... :p

Thanks guys!