CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Oh my word what is this...
PXL_20231030_131534076.jpg

PXL_20231030_132037640.jpg

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Don't know whether it's worth setting up a new thread or not, but I'm aware that there will be a few more things beyond Hyperia happening at Thorpe next year. The rebrand / new logo is one, a retheme of Angry Birds Land is another...

The park have confirmed it will have an original theme, existing rides will be retained (Dodgems and Detonator), no new rides, but a new film in the 4D cinema.

emoo

Hyper Poster
Ever looked at something in a theme park and gone ‘that’s so f***ing dumb’
To derail further: Operations; guests not knowing how to sit down or use a restraint; Angry Birds land; the pipes on the Smiler building; my on ride photos or reflection; Six flags staffing for food service; soulless cattle pens; mandatory pay per ride lockers; Walt Disney Studios; single riders not allowed; a loop removed by accident; 2 paired coasters (mirrored or duelling) that regularly only run one side; the contrast of Phantasialand's entrance to everything inside; the splash on Intamin's water coasters/flumes with an elevator lift.

Swat

Hyper Poster
I would assume that they'd start on the pair of airtime hills at the end given that they're working downwards from that end of the site but we'll have to wait and see.

Pretty safe to say they will start at the furthest point like the final part of the ride before working towards the station/plaza. Should be able to get better access to that area once the park is fully closed after the buyouts.