Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dot my t's and cross my i's.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nadia

Mega Poster
Homer said:
1264210046308.png

:love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: the little birdy!!!! Looks like my little Cher eee, RIP! I don't have much to add as they're ;-) all very easy!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I am sooooooooo **** ing appalled at myself! I just got an essay back and I'd used "their" instead of "there". To be fair, it was near the end, and I was knackered when I was writing it.

This was minutes after having a heated debate with my lecturer over some grammar point or other, which I won. One point all now, Avril, you smug bitch!

thx

Mega Poster
Martyn said:
UC said:
This. Well, I've always had very easy to learn languages. I'm sorry, I might sound arrogant right now, but I still have to quite agree with

I'm sure his English is better than your Swedish.
**** it, how ironic can it get? (Can't excuse myself anymore...). Maybe, I might have to take a break from posting and come back when somebody cares...

btw. Cheers, Martyn (Oh and Finnish for that matter. I really hate to bring that up, but these matters are a bit sensitive for me.)

fretboardpyro

Mega Poster
No problems with grammar here. I'm posh don't you Know, both of my eye's point in the same direction when i look at something!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Were the four mistakes in the second sentence deliberate then?