What's new

Theme park with a beaver statue at the entrance

Adam19842004

Roller Poster
Hi. I remember a theme park from my childhood, back in the 1990's, which had a beaver statue at the entrance. I think it was the theme's mascot. My sister and I used to call it Beaver Park because of the statue, but I don't remember its real name now. I know go-karting was one of the attractions, but I don't recall much else. It was probably in norther England, because we lived in the North, but I'm not certain. We always went there on the way to somewhere else, so it might have been somewhere in Yorkshire or Lincolnshire, since my Grandma lived in Lincolnshire, but, again, I'm not certain. It wasn't a beach park or a water park. I really want to know which park it was. Does anyone have any ideas? It might or might not be abandoned now - as I said, it was the '90s.

Christian

Hyper Poster
Have no idea about the UK. But there is an abandoned Beaver Land in Italy. It's been abandoned since 2002. It has this statue by the entrance.

beaver-land-2.jpg

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Hi. I remember a theme park from my childhood, back in the 1990's, which had a beaver statue at the entrance. I think it was the theme's mascot. My sister and I used to call it Beaver Park because of the statue, but I don't remember its real name now. I know go-karting was one of the attractions, but I don't recall much else. It was probably in norther England, because we lived in the North, but I'm not certain. We always went there on the way to somewhere else, so it might have been somewhere in Yorkshire or Lincolnshire, since my Grandma lived in Lincolnshire, but, again, I'm not certain. It wasn't a beach park or a water park. I really want to know which park it was. Does anyone have any ideas? It might or might not be abandoned now - as I said, it was the '90s.
I'm assuming it didn't have a roller coaster as that would surely stick in the memory. Going to a tough one to dig up.

Btw this is the hardest I've ever had to work not to put in a terrible innuendo In a post.