What's new

Theme park intercourse.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I probably shouldn't post this, but **** it...

I got my boyfriend a job in Blomberg's Tomb of Terror when I worked there. Don't know why I bothered looking back: the little ****.

Anyway, anyone who remembers it will remember the bedroom scene, with the dummy with the mashed up face in the bed.

Under that bed (wasn't a real bed, more of a table with sheets). On more than one occasion. When it was open and people were coming through. Not that anyone could have seen because of the sheets covering the sides.

What do I win?

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Kissing and such other tame stuff obviously.... having a boyfriend from CF causes such situations...

Does the fact that on more than one occasion party bag contents have been turned into instruments to aim at my cleavage count?

OfficialAltonTowers

Roller Poster
Kissing and other none tripple x rated stuff, the action happens in the hotel after the park :twisted: :--D

Funny one though, i accidently pulled some poor random girls top down on air when i had my arms out, lol lucky she was covered by the harness it was right before the on ride photo section, made me laugh made her scream :twisted: , i kind of said sorry and ran for my life :shock: