Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hate It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jodabomb24

Roller Poster
Brad said:
Ben said:
When Vekoma DO do SLCs with four across seating...
:lol: do do

Oh, VERY mature.

Anyway, the Mind Eraser at SFA really ruined the Vekoma SLCs for me. It was just so painful, and not particularly appealing as far as the design either. Since then, I just can't ride one without thinking about it, especially with the comments of "hit or miss" and similar I've heard all over.

wakey1512

Roller Poster
Kumali was silk smooth when it was opened in 2006. Some say it's following in the steps of JO in recent years however..

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Hate it.

Even if Kumali was smooth it doesn't mean it's any good. Take Millenium Coaster for example, not rough at all, but I think it's the dullest coaster I've ever been on.

I hate the coaster type because it sucks.

I hate the standard models because they're everywhere, and they're not good. If they were good you could almost excuse it, but they're terrible.

I think Infusion is my favourite one I've been on. That's gotta prove the suckyness of the SLC.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Kumali is smooth, yet dull. I find it quite odd really as I genuinely felt nothing for it, didn't think it was crap, but didn't think it was good either, just 'meh'.

But I do like the standard layout. Infusion is good, but it is so damn rough.

Same with JO really, though the roughness is different. JO's rough because she is so fast and intense, its all 'shakey' roughness really, where as Infusion is rough when it really shouldn't be. The head banging through the rolls is just torture. JO only really has one head banging moment, and thats where the sidewinder was all chopped up.

So they definitely get my thumbs up, just keep the Kumali clones locked away please.

Lofty

CF Legend
I've been on 3 now. Infusion, Kumali & Tizona/Titanide.

I HATED Infusion & Titanida - Still do tbh. Kumali isn't too bad, it's far from good, so yeah. I chose Hate.

andrus

Giga Poster
I love the standard SLC layout, It's imaginative and very different from the BMs. I can't say that I prefer the SLC to the BM invert though because it's rather small and rides like Katun and Black Mamba are A LOT better. But I still genuinely enjoy the SLCs! :--D