Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

• NFL is crap

• Total voters

nealbie

CF Legend
Cardiff & Swansea - Coca Cola Championship, Wrexham - Blue Square Premier :wink:

And Brad, technically speaking Wembley still isn't finished! :lol:

Snoo

The Legend
Neal said:
Plus, it also means they are wimps :wink:

Padding is for losers! Rugby > American Football! :p

Play it.

Until you do, shut your mouth.

I do love the amount of **** you boys talk about a sport I bet 95% of you haven't played.

And, yes, I have played rugby, soccer, football.. ect ect. Rugby is tougher then football, I admit, but hardly a pussy sport.. much like the wimpy pansy bitches I see walking around playing soccer.

Yum.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Soccer has the largest constituency of diving fairies of any sport. Hardly any danger in that sport and whenever they fall they dive like they're in the Olympic high dive competition.

It's disgusting.

A

Anonymous

I did play grid iron in high school it was a hard game to play but was fun tho the crappy cheep pads the school had did dig in alot. Soccer is at times good on the eye but anoying with the divers. Rugby fastpased and hard on the body like grid iron. Baseball/softball/rounders chalenging for a short arsed git like me fun but I was never anygood. Criket um not really my game. Basketball yet another fast paced game I couldnt do much apart from get in the lanky gits way. Dodgeball a good game for a rainy wintersday.

(Soccer players like C Ronnaldo are just eye candy)

Dave

CF Legend
Almost said:
Soccer has the largest constituency of diving fairies of any sport. Hardly any danger in that sport and whenever they fall they dive like they're in the Olympic high dive competition.

It's disgusting.

Hmm hardly no danger?

Peter Cech of Chelsea nearly lost his career after massive brain swelling after being kicked in the head during a game against Reading.

Eduardo of Arsenal suffered a broken ankle during a game, it completley snapped leaving his foot limp, I think a few players were sick after seeing it.

A few players in the last few years have died of heart attacks while playing.
So its a gentle sport? In America maybe because its nothing more than David Beckham and the Sunday Pub team.

nealbie

CF Legend
I have also played Grid Iron, and whilst I concede that it (and I presume by association American Football) is a more skillful game than Rugby, it is nowhere near as rough as it. Everytime I play Rugby I end up with bruises on both shoulders :lol:

The worst I've had from American football, is some pain administered from a shoulder pad when I was blocked, beautifully flew a few feet and landed awkwardly on said pad. :lol:

As you said so yourself....
SnooSnoo said:
Rugby is tougher then football
Nuff said :wink:

Rush

Giga Poster
Brad said:
^ Thank you Neal, it was in Wales for a few years.
But thats because Wembley took forever.

Exactly, the final was played at the Millennium Stadium from 2001-6 which as far as I know is in Wales.

Brad originally said:
But if they moved the Champions League Final out of Europe, or the FA Cup Final out of England I would Hate the idea, and be annoyed.

The point is that they HAVE moved it out of England before and so you should have said Britain instead. :wink: Therefore, I win. It annoys me when people get the idea that Wales is part of England.

Errm, you can get back to what you were talking about now.

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Awwwwww, I Lost the Game :(

But no, doesnt interest me, and i think it would piss off more people, than it would make happy

Ben

CF Legend
SnooSnoo said:
I do love the amount of **** you boys talk about a sport I bet 95% of you haven't played.

There's a reason we don't play it. Because walking around like a pansy in a helmet with more padding than an underware shoot is lame.

And yes, I've played it. It was rubbish.

Dave

CF Legend
I've played 'catch' with an american football, just kinda don't see the point in running and throwing it. Rugby is more fun as you have to pass backwards, makes it more tough and tatical.

Ketchup

Mega Poster
lolz, At least American football could be somewhat entertaining to watch, due to the players literally attacking each other. (Even if it is inferior to the proper football and possibly Rugby) I think we should all agree that the other is at least watchable in comparison to the most boring sport ever... baseball.

The best American sport is easily ice hockey though, so I think a much fairer comparison would be that versus the best sport everywhere else in the world, the proper football! :p

And no to a Superbowl in the UK because the games end up destroying the pitch of Wembley so the games with the real sport on them end up being sucky.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Ketchup said:
The best American sport is easily ice hockey though, so I think a much fairer comparison would be that versus the best sport everywhere else in the world, the proper football! :p

Easily. Hockey is the best sport without a doubt.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Handbags.

Meow.

That reminds me of being at Canal Street in Manchester last night, actually, :p A rather nice gentleman and his girlfriend were kind enough to inform a friend of mine that his (loooong) hair needed washing, and he was a pig, and since being there was breaking my heart anyway, I decided to assault the fine gentlemen, then leave for a more suitable drinking establishment.

The video is pretty bad though, but I'm sure the fact it's sped up helps add to the holy **** what is he doing, factor, ^.^

mrclam

Giga Poster
I find NFL (especially the superbowl) amazing.. in that it actually makes CRICKET seem like a fast interesting sport where stuff actually happens!

No wonder the only people who play in the "world series" are amerikunz.

A

Anonymous

I think we have done enough arguing about which sport is full of fake diveing pansies.