Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

• NFL is crap

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

NFL UK are in talks with NFL USA about the idea and there s a 50% chance the vote could go in faver of yes.

It will only happen in 6 or more years time and alot of the players and teams like the idea of playing a reg season game here. I am not sure how they will feel about the Showpeace game event being hosted outside USA.

How do you feel about this idea.

I am not sure it will be a good thing but if it hapens then ok.

nealbie

CF Legend
I'm presuming it would be at Wembley..... but even with 92,000 seats I don't think that would be enough.

Interesting idea though :?

A

Anonymous

The idea has been talked about inside NFL after the 1st game at new wembley.

nealbie

CF Legend
Yeah, I know about the games they've had there for the past couple of years now. But the Superbowl?

I'd like to see it done.... but would the American audiences like it? :wink:

A

Anonymous

Thats the big question I have a feeling alot of suporters will not like it but if it leads to games in Germany France Ireland etc they may come round to it.

nealbie

CF Legend
We'll have to wait and see then, I'd do my best to attend if it happened.

I know they only usually get 80,000 attendances at most but with UK supporters as well as die hard American fans surely there'd be way too many trying to attend.

Plus if you supported a team, and they got to the final for the first time EVER wouldn't you be so gutted and pissed off that you couldn't go because it was in England! :lol:

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
It'll **** up yet another Wembley pitch. Stick to the US where it's supposed to be ****ing played! Treat the loyal US fans and not 'just because it's there' UK fans.

nealbie

CF Legend
In all fairness, it is the sole fault of the FA that the Wembley pitch is a ****ing **** hole :lol:

I think it's getting "weaved" soon, with fake astro turf stuffs etc, making it a nicer surface as it's held together.

Dave

CF Legend
No, just because yes it has fans over here, but I don't think we have 80,000 fans in the UK, or ones that can go to Wembley.

I prefer it in the US, means I can go back home, sit in th 24 hour snooker club, get drunk, play snooker and watch it while the alcohol is cheap during the silly long game of American Football.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
We dont need any more crappy sports to clog up out TV lineups. All sports are **** other than F1 so we dont need any more of it. So its a very bad idea.

Snoo

The Legend
It will never happen.

Don't worry ladies, you can keep watching your ****ty soccer.

Homer

Hyper Poster
Well, only the extremely rich would make it out across the pond.

Dont want my Super Bowl across the pond. But my Tampa Bay Bucs are playing an exhibition game against the New England Patriots across the pond next season in an exhibition.

Ben

CF Legend
We have Rugby which is the same sport without the hanbags and being pussies, why would we want it...?

nealbie

CF Legend
Ben has a very good point...... Rugby players do what American Football players do in padding and helmets in just tighty fitting clothing :lol:

Rush

Giga Poster
Brad said:
I know it's a big deal for Americans, so I don't really know.
But if they moved the Champions League Final out of Europe, or the FA Cup Final out of England I would Hate the idea, and be annoyed.

Britain!