• The Simpsons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futurama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

c&r

Mega Poster
Futurama.

Watch a pharaoh to remember, then name me one simpsons episode that is even good enough to lick that episode's balls. There isn't one.

The simpsons is consistently funny, wheras futurama tends to be a little worse, but the good episodes of futurama are absolute comedic genius.

Thus, I vote futurama.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, I haven't really seen either for a really long time, but when I used to watch them, I always prefered The Simpsons. Futurama is great though, and it has the voice of Peg Bundy!

Johnny

Hyper Poster
When I see Futurama, I no I'm going to expect something differen't but with the Simpsons, I always think that each episode will be kinda the same. I think Futurama is more aimed at teenagers than kids. I don't hear of many kids that watch Futurama.

A

Anonymous

i could never pick between the two, its like trying to pick between 2 of your own children. so so wrong!

Fi

Mega Poster
The Simpsons by far. The only reason the newer episodes aren't as good is that they've already covered so much.

Futurama is funny, but it's not special like the simpsons. I can't see it running for 16 or however many series

kir

Hyper Poster
I don't really see the contest here! :lol:

The Simpsons win hands down for me, I never got into Futurama, saw a few episodes and couldn't see the big deal. I've quite literally watched The Simpsons since before I can even remember, and they still aren't boring after all this time.

I'm ultra looking forward to The Simpsons Movie in 2007.