What's new

The Royal Wedding!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'll have a nice piece of Pippa Middleton please. Served in a white dress with a baby-oil topping.

:p

Ben

CF Legend
princess-beatrice-pic-getty-images-image-1-225099416.jpg

wttffffff

Smithy

Strata Poster
Thinks she's Gaga.

Wasn't fussed on it, but agree with Ian on feeling very patriotic about it all.

tks

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
I'll have a nice piece of Pippa Middleton please. Served in a white dress with a baby-oil topping.

:p

She's not normally my type. But daaaaaam girl she looked fine.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
David Cameron's horse looked
5censored.gif
gorgeous!

image-1-for-royal-wedding-the-guests-arrive-gallery-941761442.jpg

It was nice to see our PM walking into the Abbey holding his horse's hand (hoof?). There's a genuine love there and it was good to see.

Mark

Strata Poster
I am by no stretch a Royalist. In the run up to the wedding I was sick and tired of hearing about it to be honest.

After some gentle nudging reminders that I had never actually seen a Royal Wedding in my lifetime, that history was being made (isn't it always?) and that this pair are likely to be the King and Queen one day (unless something ridiculously tragic happens) I decided I might aswell watch.

As I've said before, I am very happy for them both. Anyone getting married is a happy occasion and it was oddly cool seeing a massive amount of people forgetting the economic and political sad face the country is having and just having a good time celebrating. I don't necessarily 'get' all the fuss being made but it was nice to see. Even I could appreciate the stunning dress that she wore and just how Harry has changed over the years... cheeky smile notwithstanding.

My favourite moment of it all was seeing them drive off in the convertible with tin cans tied to the back and Just Wed signs. It showed a humility that the pair have and for that moment, they were almost just like the rest of us, following a rather tacky tradition.

Now I wonder how long it will be before there is news of a baby. I mean, i'm no breeder but I can see she is definately attractive... :p

Dave

CF Legend
Cosumating the marriage a bit too soon? ;)

I thought it was a fantastic day, the ceremony was great and was a great advertisement to our country. The cynics will joke and be cynical for months to come, but I viewed this as a once in a generation event. The last ceremony of this pomp and circumstance was in 1981 before I was born, so it's great to experience and witness a large royal wedding.

Pippa Middleton became a somewhat unlikely star in the ceremony with her awesome arse and figure. Is there any pictures of Princess Beatrice after the ceremony when her makeup ran? Looked like a drowned panda.

Had an awesome party at mine which lasted from the morning well into the early hours of this morning.

Martyn

Giga Poster
I went to Hyde Park.

It was actually brilliant.

I pulled a hot girl. That was also fairly brilliant. I amazed myself to be honest, but I guess she was drunk, and I was one of the few straight men there, it seemed.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Maybe the hat was to take attention away from her ugly, horsey face.

I have to admit, since the wedding, I've been slightly obsessed with David Cameron's horse.