Which is better

• Raven

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Legend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TJH

Roller Poster
Ive been curious as to which pre-voyage holiday world wooden coaster is better and why . What do you guys think?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Raven.

Legend was a bit intense on laterals in the back for me, the front was so much better.

That said, Raven was too short, if it was a bit longer, it'd be higher in my rankings.

Raven underwhelmed big time. In fact, I can hardly remember what it was like. Legend was at least memorable for being a bit wild. Like Tom said, it was nuts on the laterals and slightly rough, but I'd take it over Raven any day of the week.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Gotta give this to Raven, especially in the back. Both were better than I expected, but Raven nicely runs around in the woods and terrain and delivers so much airtime in the back. Legend, while bigger, isn't as good in my opinion. It runs around the water park, I found it way rougher, there's much less airtime, and the laterals are horrible, especially in that stupid unbanked helix thing at the end. At least the trains are pretty. :p

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Raven by far. Like Jarrett said back was amazing literally getting thrown out of my seat. Much smoother than Legend as well. I liked both coasters but Raven was easily the much better coaster. Legend was a tad rough but I felt it was like a good rough like Mean Streak, Excalibur at Funtown Splashtown and Twister at Knoebels. Raven is easily one of my favorite woods and the length doesn't matter at all to me it is a quality ride.