?

• Queen Elizabeth II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kir

Hyper Poster
I came across (oo-err) Queen Rania of Jordan whilst studying Franco-Arab Relations... yawn... she was by far the most interesting thing in the whole ordeal, and I felt compelled to make this poll.

Whilst Queen Elizabeth II is a babe in her own right, I feel her throne as the sexiest Queen in the world (if it exists) must be slightly threatened by the beauty that is Queen Rania.

So, I ask, which Queen would you sooner bed?

Evidence I collected for the sake of this poll:

Queen Elizabeth:

061204_queenElizabeth_vmed_10a.widec.jpg

Queen Rania:

queen_rania_of_jordan_1.jpg

It's quite possibly a shame that we shall probably never see Queen Rania in a bikini or less, never mind a low-cut top. :cry:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Queen Sonja.

As for those two, I think Elizabeth is by far the most "queeny" queen.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Rania, because she is fit...

But then Elizabeth is going to kick the bucket pretty much any day now and if I were to bed or even mary her, I could walk off with all her riches as some sorta widows, insurance, thing - thingy....

I bet Elizabeth has a tighter snatch.

Ew, that's a wretched thought.

Anyway, Queen Elizabeth was very pretty back in the day and heck, she still seems decent for being like three thousand and two.

The Queen of Jordan is obviously prettier but old people are adorable, so this is a bit of an unfair poll! Can't compare a youngin' to an oldie. Let's just see how the other queen looks when she gets to be ninety.

Mat

Hyper Poster
^ She will probably be made out of plastic and sillicone (sp?) by then!

Both are buff, brapppp!